What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Supreme Court Just Took a Side in the Biden Border Crisis

Supreme Court Rules It's Illegal For National Guard To Guard Nation

U.S. — In a 5-4 decision, the Supreme Court has ruled that it's now illegal for the Texas National Guard to guard Texas or the nation.

"Using the National Guard to guard the nation is an egregious misuse of the National Guard," wrote Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson, who sided with the majority. "When the federal government has decreed that the nation not be guarded so that millions of illegal immigrants will swarm the border and settle in cities across the nation to swing the 2024 presidential election for Biden, states have no right to disobey that decree by guarding their states."

As a result of the ruling, Texas is being ordered to open its border completely and let millions of people flood the state and the rest of the country until everything Americans hold dear is left a smoldering ruin. "It's the compassionate thing to do," said Jackson.

I think this is a satire site publishing something that should be satire, but is actually the truth of the matter.
Wow. I actually fell for this, my jaw dropped. And part of me was not even surprised. Which is pathetic!!!! Shows where we are at!

Abbott Is Doubling Down on Texas' Right to Defend Itself and Enforce the Border​

As President Biden escalates the federal government's assault on Texas and the Lone Star State's efforts to secure its border with Mexico after the Biden administration abdicated such responsibilities, Governor Greg Abbott is doubling down on his efforts to enforce the international border and reminding Biden that doing so is within Texas' constitutionally protected rights.

Reiterating that President Biden has "broken the compact between the United States and the States," Abbott says in a fiery and justifiably defiant statement that "James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and the other visionaries who wrote the U.S. Constitution foresaw that States should not be left to the mercy of a lawless president who does nothing to stop external threats like cartels smuggling millions of illegal immigrants across the border."

The current border crisis caused willfully by Biden's policies, Abbott continues, is "why the Framers included both Article IV, § 4, which promises that the federal government 'shall protect each [State] against invasion,' and Article I, § 10, Clause 3, which acknowledges 'the States’ sovereign interest in protecting their borders.'"

Biden's failure to uphold the federal government's constitutional obligation to protect Texas against invasion has triggered the sovereign interest in protecting its border with Mexico, Abbott explains, "which reserves to this State the right of self-defense."

Good for Gov'ner Abbott. May the Lord protect him from any push back by the Federal govmint.

BORDER SHOWDOWN: DHS Sends 2nd Demand Notice to Texas over Seized Park Access​

EAGLE PASS, Texas —Department of Homeland Security General Counsel Jonathan Meyer sent a second demand letter to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton demanding the state of Texas grant full, unimpeded access to a border city park and boat ramp. The Texas Military Department seized Shelby Park in early January. Tuesday’s letter sets a deadline of January 26, for the state to grant the Border Patrol full access to Shelby Park and other areas along a 2.5 mile stretch of the Rio Grande in the small Texas border town of Eagle Pass.

The letter, attached below, directly addresses Monday’s U.S. Supreme Court order freeing the Border Patrol to cut wire and fencing installed by the state to gain access to the border under their statutory authority to enter private lands without warrant within 25 miles of the border. The 5-4 decision paused a lower court’s ruling that had previously blocked such action.

The letter addresses the issue by saying, “As you are aware, yesterday, the Supreme Court vacated the injunction prohibiting the Department from cutting or moving the concertina wire that Texas had placed along the border except in case of emergency, and restored the Department’s right to cut and move the concertina wire placed by Texas in order to perform their statutory duties. The Department must also have the ability to access the border in the Shelby Park area that is currently obstructed by Texas.”

Texas’ Constitutional Right to Defend Against Invasion Supersedes Federal Law, Says Governor​

Texas Governor Gregg Abbott asserts Texas’ constitutional right to defend and protect itself as it relates to the ongoing border crisis gripping the state. His analysis comes in a statement issued on Wednesday while state and federal authorities square off over granting federal agents access to Shelby Park in Eagle Pass, Texas. Governor Abbott ordered state authorities to seize the park in early January. The statement faults President Biden for refusing to enforce immigration laws in the state.

Abbott also included his analysis of the intent of the framers of the U.S. Constitution, saying, “James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and the other visionaries who wrote the U.S. Constitution foresaw that States should not be left to the mercy of a lawless president who does nothing to stop external threats like cartels smuggling millions of illegal immigrants across the border. That is why the Framers included both Article IV, § 4, which promises that the federal government ‘shall protect each [State] against invasion,’ and Article I, § 10, Clause 3, which acknowledges ‘the States’ sovereign interest in protecting their borders.’ Arizona v. United States, 567 U.S. 387, 419 (2012) (Scalia, J., dissenting).”

In the statement, the Governor lays out his rationale for signing a declaration of invasion under Article I, § 10, Clause 3, invoking Texas’s constitutional authority to defend and protect itself. Abbott says, “That authority is the supreme law of the land and supersedes any federal statutes to the contrary.”

The Supreme Court made an egregious error here in ignoring our Constitution. I already knew Roberts was a plant for the deep state. It seems Barrett falls into that category as well.

n the statement, the Governor lays out his rationale for signing a declaration of invasion under Article I, § 10, Clause 3, invoking Texas’s constitutional authority to defend and protect itself. Abbott says, “That authority is the supreme law of the land and supersedes any federal statutes to the contrary.”
On X I saw several red state governors committing to support Texas.

Trump Calls on States to 'Deploy Their Guards to Texas' Amid Border Showdown With Biden​

Former President and current 2024 frontrunner Donald Trump weighed in on the Biden administration's escalating harassment of Texas over its efforts to secure the border on Thursday afternoon. In addition to the usual attacks on Biden's willful attempts to undermine U.S. sovereignty and national security, Trump also had a suggestion for the 25+ Republican governors who are backing Texas Governor Greg Abbott's efforts to uphold his state's constitutional right to self-defense.

"When I was President, we had the most secure Border in History," Trump posted in a multi-part message on Truth Social. "Joe Biden has surrendered our Border, and is aiding and abetting a massive Invasion of millions of Illegal Migrants into the United States. Instead of fighting to protect our Country from this onslaught, Biden is, unbelievably, fighting to tie the hands of Governor Abbott and the State of Texas, so that the Invasion continues unchecked," the likely GOP nominee said.

To that end, Trump encouraged "all willing States to deploy their guards to Texas to prevent the entry of Illegals, and to remove them back across the Border. All Americans should support the commonsense measures by Texas authorities to protect the Safety, Security, and Sovereignty of Texas, and of the American people," he urged.

The List of Governors Rallying Behind Abbott Grows​

As Texas Governor Greg Abbott continues to "hold the line" against President Joe Biden and his administration's attempts to deny the Lone Star State the right to defend itself from the illegal immigrant invasion declared by Abbott, the leaders of other states facing the effects of Biden's border crisis are standing with him.

Abbott has declared that he will not back down in the face of mounting legal harassment from the federal government and defiantly ordered the installation of more razor wire to enforce the international border based on his constitutional right to self-defense after the Supreme Court granted Biden's emergency appeal to allow federal agents to cut the wire that is helping prevent the influx of illegal immigrants that set another record in December of more than 300,000.

Among those standing with Abbott is Governor Kevin Stitt of neighboring Oklahoma.

I wish Trump wouldn’t have said anything. They will just blame him again for inciting whatever is about to happen. Which I’m still feeling could be civil war.
I had the same thoughts at first.

Now I think this is possibly a rallying cry that may prove to be a healthy dose of deterrence. The dems don’t use deterrence. They prefer to flatter, bribe, accuse, entrap; like they have with Iran—cajoling the terrorists as the terrorists laugh at us all the way to the bank.

Biden hates Trump, and the US, but he’s so compromised with bribes that he probably can’t look him in the eye and will back down. Keeping this in prayers!

The earthly hedge of protection (aka fence, wall) is being torn down by satan's minions. I "assume" this means God's divine hedge of protection is being withdrawn, since "Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven."

I don't think it's too late, but time's getting short, and we need to be interceding on behalf of our countries, leaders, and servants, and praying for revival in the land. There are far more than 10 Christians remaining in each of the U.S. and Canada, and in each State and Province for that matter. I'm standing on God's promises written in Genesis, 2 Chronicles, Psalms, 1 John, and John. FWIW, the renunciation at the beginning of the Apostles' Creed, which is generally only recited at Baptisms and Confirmation these days, clearly defies the evil being foisted upon us Christians. I find it comforting to remember this part of the Christian faith, as it (and Acts 5:29) reminds us to be salt and light, to stand for what is right, and The Holy Ghost will be with us, when the government and society are demanding we obey them instead of God.

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV

1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
5 I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 32:1-8, KJV

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
1 John 1:8-10, KJV

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:16-18, KJV

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
1 John 4:

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
1 John 1:12, KJV

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
1 John 4:1-6, KJV

29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
Acts 5:2-32, KJV

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12, KJV

9 Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:9-13, KJV

I renounce the devil and all his works and all his ways
I believe in God, The Father, Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth
and in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ,
Who was conceived by The Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried.
He descended into hell.
On the third day, He rose again from the dead.
He ascended into Heaven and sitteth at the right hand of God, The Father, Almighty.
From thence, He shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
I believe in The Holy Ghost, the Holy Christian Church, the Communion of Saints, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
(Apostles' Creed with renunciation)

O almighty God, merciful Father, I, a poor, miserable sinner, confess unto You all my sins and iniquities with which I have ever offended You and justly deserved Your temporal and eternal punishment. But I am heartily sorry for them and sincerely repent of them, and I pray You of Your boundless mercy and for the sake of the holy, innocent, bitter sufferings and death of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to be gracious and merciful to me, a poor, sinful being.
Traditional confession

O, most merciful God, we confess that we are by nature, sinful and unclean. We have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed, by what we have done, and by what we have left undone. We have not loved You with our whole heart; we have not loved our neighbors as ourselves. We justly deserve Your temporal and eternal punishment. For the sake of Your Son, Jesus Christ, have mercy on us. Forgive us, renew us, and lead us, so that we may delight in Your will and walk in Your ways to the glory of Your holy name. Amen.
Alternate traditional confession

1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psalm 51:1-12, KJV
Dear God, please bring revival to the land, and if this is not Your will, please hurry up :rapture:

:pray:
:pray:
:amen:
:amen:
:thankyou:
:thankyou:

Back