What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Global Fertility Industry Seeks To Erase Women From Procreation One Manufactured Egg At A Time

1LoverofGod

Well-known
For years, researchers, celebrities, and OB-GYNs have touted making babies outside of the bedroom as a novelty attraction available for anyone willing to pay. Millions of test tube babies and a million more frozen embryos later, the global fertility industry has found a new way to create life without a key natural component: women.

The Economist ran a series of articles in “Technology Quarterly” this month advocating for the expansion of assisted reproductive technology to in vitro gametogenesis (IVG), an experimental procedure that involves reprograming adult male stem cells to become usable eggs.

At least one of the stories acknowledges that outsourcing reproduction through existing technology like in vitro fertilization is “failing most women.” Already, countries, states, and healthcare facilities are grappling with how to handle ethical, moral, and legal crises like commercial surrogates with cancer and gay men who want taxpayers to fund the creation of motherless children.

As biotechnologists ramp up their fantasies about facilities filled with artificial wombs, dehumanizing “gene editing,” and now, fabricated female gametes, concerns about technology outpacing our humanity should be high.

More

Regardless of the likelihood of such scientists actually successfully accomplishing their goals, the fact they are trying so hard must as surely bring the judgment of God upon the world as did the tower builders in the days of Nimrod, or as did mankind in general in the days of Noah. Thank God each of us who are in Christ have an ark, for as surely as the sun will set today and rise tomorrow God's judgment is coming. And coming VERY soon.

Regardless of the likelihood of such scientists actually successfully accomplishing their goals, the fact they are trying so hard must as surely bring the judgment of God upon the world as did the tower builders in the days of Nimrod, or as did mankind in general in the days of Noah. Thank God each of us who are in Christ have an ark, for as surely as the sun will set today and rise tomorrow God's judgment is coming. And coming VERY soon.
When I come across reports like this, I can't help but hear the echoes of Jesus words, "like in the days of Noah" because these insane scientists are following the "blueprint" of the fallen angels who procreated with the women on Earth and produced the Nephilum.

If this were to succeed, the result would be a prototype of evil made in the image of satan, another Nephilum-like species, non-human, and would have the same repercussion with God destroying it because He cannot permit evil to exist.

When I was little I remember watching cartoons that had "mad scientists" in them wearing those long white lab coats and with an evil laugh saying "I will rule the world, bahahahaha"

This is no cartoon, but is from the pit of hell and is unnerving to think these mad scientists are real 😳

But Jesus is Lord and has overcome the world, and is coming with a sword protruding from his mouth and will strike down evil with a Word... Revelation 19:11-21

Hallelujah to The King of Kings!!🙌

After the technology is workable, other than wives for the elite, they could then eradicate almost half of the population by killing virtually all the women (XX). All in the name of "population control" because "overpopulation" and "climate change." When there are no or only a very few women, reproduction can be controlled, with TPTB deciding who has the appropriate social credit score, etc. to "deserve" a child(ren) (and which gender).
:mad: :fear: :eek:

It wasn't too long ago that women liberationists were bragging that they didn't need a man to pro-create... I guess some men didn't like hearing that and turned the tables on those liberationists. Either way, it's a sick, sick world we're living in.

Back