What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Target told to answer for sabotaging shareholders

Z

Zephyr

NCPPR is represented by the law firms of Boyden Gray & Associates and America First Legal, whose president, Stephen Miller, says while Target has formally acknowledged to its shareholders the significant financial risks that would come from "eroding positive public perceptions of its brand," Target went ahead and embraced "the most radical and offensive excesses of anti-family, anti-child gender extremism."

Andrea and I were wondering when that was going to happen. When you lose over 18 billion dollars in a couple of weeks, there are bound to be questions. I wish corporations would stop playing politics and virtue-signaling, and just go back to competitive prices and good old-fashioned service.

Can the taco huts just make tacos? Can general stores just sell general goods? Did we really need trans M&Ms to affirm ill people in their delusions? Did we need to be treated to their relentless streams of consciousness, which isn't at all informed by reality, all the while they assert a morality on the world that they can in no way objectively account for? They appeal to social contracts and if they'd stop for four seconds and realize how silly that notion is, like most things that spawn from cold-cut materialism, that we didn't all sign on that amorphous dotted line and why that's a serious problem when they make assertions as if they were objective...shew. I tell ya, I won't miss any of this. Not for one moment.

Back