What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshot) Secret Service covered for Biden, exposed Trump

When Biden picked Kim Cheatle, who had been on his security detail as VP, to head the Secret Service, the organization’s chief missions became DEI and Biden coverups.

The Secret Service pledged to bring the number of women serving up to 30%. While female agents are valuable in certain settings and for certain protectees, this did not seem to be a good fit with Trump who needed to be quickly pushed down, secured, and protected.

The Secret Service did however get busy covering up multiple attacks by Biden’s dog on its own personnel, including deleting video footage of such an attack.

Dan Bongino, who was a former Secret Service agent, stated that, “I want to repeat, and can absolutely confirm, the USSS Director Kim Cheatle has repeatedly turned down requests for a larger security footprint around President Trump. Despite knowing the threat level is catastrophic.”

Multiple individuals saw the shooter, currently identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks, getting into position and climbing on top of a building.

More

Well, TBH I did stop watching them a couple years back when they became in my view left-leaning. But I'm certainly watching them again.
I watch Sean Hannity every night he is a big supporter of Trump, and so are most all of his guests on there. He has Newt Gingrich on there who said last night I almost lost a friend with a sad face. Normally, he smiles and he has known him for 30 years. He also has Alan Dershowitz a Democrat who likes Trump. He even wrote a book called Get Trump that they were setting Trump up in this trial nonsense. He has Mark Levin, Jason Chaffetz, Clay Travis, Gregg Jarrett, and Charlie Hurt on there a lot.

Absolutely, Sean is always a conservative supporter. I have heard that sometimes the morning show cast (Steve Doocey) sometimes sounds liberal in an effort to be "balanced." But not when I have been watching.
I really like listening to Peter Doocy (the son of Steve) the White House Correspondent for Fox News. He also ask KJP Biden's Press Secretary questions which she doesn't want to answer. Peter is on Sean Hannity often.

Back