What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russia responds to ‘provocative statements and threats’ by Western officials about sending troops into Ukraine......

.....with nuclear drills and threats of its own.
Retired US Army colonel: ‘They’re not bluffing’; Russian tactical nuke drills are loud warning to US/NATO to stay out of Ukraine
Russian troops are sitting at the doorstep of victory in Ukraine, whose forces look just weeks away from collapsing given the current situation on the ground. Ukraine is losing 500 to 800 men every day and showing signs of cracking.
But Western globalists are talking tougher than ever and threatening Russia with new forms of direct military warfare from the West. Don’t believe for a second that our Western puppet leaders will let go of their anti-Russia, anti-Putin crusade — they’re too far in, have too much invested, and there’s simply too much money to be made by their financial benefactors.
Government officials in the US, UK and France continue to ratchet up the war rhetoric against Russia by threatening the country with Western troops and the possibility of using UK-supplied long-range missiles to strike deep into the heart of Russia.
More

The evil in the heart of these Western leaders and those who support them is frightening. Unless they repent they are headed, not for a glorious life on this earth, but and unbelievably horrific endless future in the next life ... a future that could begin any moment. Only the God they despise keeps them in this life.

This article seems like a lot of fear-mongering based on President Putin, et al. posturing . . . although the supposition of direct USSR-US conflictl, if any of it happens on US soil, does fit in with my opinion about the unwalled villages referenced in Ezekiel.

Fair disclosure: I am a product and child of the Cold War . . . I grew up with Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) etc. and a good part of my military career was during the Cold War.

I'm going to guess that you might think that Ezekiel's unwalled villages is about the US?
Yes. US and Canada. Other than gated communities and some ethnic enclaves, cities and villages in the US and Canada aren't walled like they have been historically in other parts of the world (and many places still are). The muslim leadership and religious police wanted to wall in a specific predominantly-muslim community here, but not allowed by City of Minneapolis, Hennepin County, and State of Minnesota (fortunately).

from the article:
"Putin said that if troops get sent in from any Western country, that country’s troops will be immediately prioritized and vaporized. He has said that sending nuclear missiles to London, Paris or Berlin is also an option that will be used if Russia feels threatened by a ground invasion from the West."

The article quotes Retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Earl Rasmussen as warning that Putin should not be seen as bluffing. He is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

This all lines up with the Gerasimov Doctrine of War drawn up I think in 2015 (Rebekah Koffler has details in her book Putin's Playbook) but the details are still available online or were the last time I quoted from it.

Bottom line, Russia will use nukes (particular mention given to tactical nukes and Neutron bombs) if they feel threatened at all. They reserve the right to preemptively strike at any time they feel their nation (or their armed forces abroad) are being threatened.

This is NOT A BLUFF! This is Russia pointing out that they will take steps.

The current policy of ratcheting up the rhetoric that NATO partners in Europe seem given to (France and Britain particularly) as well as the Biden State Dept is almost guaranteed to create that sense inside Russia of being under attack by the west.

Ukraine has always been seen by them as a key part of the former USSR and a historic part of southern Russia. They view it as a hot bed of crime (which I think they might be right on) and not as a country with a right to self determination (which I think they're wrong about).

They want it back. It's part of their ancient territory. Nukes can be used if they feel it necessary. Right now all the signals from the West and NATO are saying that it is necessary.

Putin was just reelected for another term. He is aging. He wants to leave his legacy. The American elections come in November and there is a possibility that the clueless, doddering Biden might lose to the terrifying prospect of Trump. Trump was always someone to fear from the pov of the Kremlin. Biden on the other hand- that is the reason Russia invaded Ukraine right after Biden's inauguration.

The nukes would be confined at first to the area of Ukraine, I doubt that Putin would want to immediately escalate his attacks to Paris, London or Berlin unless absolutely necessary. I highly doubt he would attack American home soil, but he would feel free to attack US bases in Germany or Poland as well as bases of any other NATO forces in the nearby area.

The article quotes Retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Earl Rasmussen as warning that Putin should not be seen as bluffing. He is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

This all lines up with the Gerasimov Doctrine of War drawn up I think in 2015 (Rebekah Koffler has details in her book Putin's Playbook) but the details are still available online or were the last time I quoted from it.

Bottom line, Russia will use nukes (particular mention given to tactical nukes and Neutron bombs) if they feel threatened at all. They reserve the right to preemptively strike at any time they feel their nation (or their armed forces abroad) are being threatened.

This is NOT A BLUFF! This is Russia pointing out that they will take steps.

I agree it isn't a bluff. If it happens the west won't be able to say it wasn't warned.

Nukes can be used if they feel it necessary. Right now all the signals from the West and NATO are saying that it is necessary.
Five years ago I never would have guessed that NATO would push Russia in this direction, but then the Covid 19 madness and now days I'm learning how the US has actively stirred up violent protests in the US and across the world.

It seems we're in the toes part of Daniel's statue, the clay/iron that don't mix. There are nations making comments and decisions that would make a foolish teenager blush.

Back