What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russia, China, Iran Hacking our Water

Andiamo

Hanging on to the Throne
This is so annoying. My husband and I have a stash of water in jars, but that won’t last long at all. Maybe a month. Have my mom to help too. Looking into building a homemade filter system. Come Lord Jesus.

https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/enf...systems-address-cybersecurity-vulnerabilities

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), National Security Agency, EPA, and other federal entities have issued numerous advisories for cyberattacks against information networks and process control systems at water and wastewater systems by nation state organizations, including the Iranian Government Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, Russia state-sponsored actors, and the People’s Republic of China (PRC) state-sponsored cyber actors (known as Volt Typhoon, Vanguard Panda and other names). Foreign governments have disrupted some water systems with cyberattacks and may have embedded the capability to disable them in the future.

This is so annoying. My husband and I have a stash of water in jars, but that won’t last long at all. Maybe a month. Have my mom to help too. Looking into building a homemade filter system. Come Lord Jesus.
Very alarming.

Everything we daily depend on is vulnerable electronically, even most vehicles that we drive. I suspect that the military have hardened their systems.

But we can pray.

Back