What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re: Wagner Group Uprising

Andiamo

Hanging on to the Throne
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/russian-mercenary-mutiny/2023/06/25/id/1124827/

U.S. intelligence has "high concern" a potential "civil war" and a threat to Vladimir Putin would potentially destabilize the control of Russia's vast nuclear arsenal.

The BBC was going on this morning, about what a bizarre turn of events this has been. I conclude that it's bizarre to them, because they don't see what we see - which is the Restrainer restraining - preventing a nuclear disaster.
I'm pretty confident now that we won't see nukes deployed this side of the rapture. And if it does happen, then it was the Father's will to allow it. Its so interesting to watch all that is happening and to be reminded that everything is being used by God to work out His prophetic plans.

What is the Wagner Group?

Wagner is actually a group of entities that operate as a private military company, or PMC. These PMCs can be hired by governments for security or combat services.

They aren't uncommon: The United States has used private military companies during the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. However, there are differences between the commonly accepted definition of a PMC and Russia's version of the companies.

Source:

Now, supposedly the Wagner group is being disbanded 🤔

https://time.com/6290536/russia-wagner-group-disbanded-ukraine/

So strange!

The article indicates Ukraine is looking on in glee. If they are they might think better of it. The Wagner group wasn't all that good at warfighting. I'm basing that on their performance in Syria and especially when they tried to mount secret attacks upon the US presence there. I don't know how capable the Russian regular forces are, but hopefully for Russia's sake they're better than the Wagner group.

Back