What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quotes From Pope Francis Compared to the Bible… :: By Geri Ungurean

Andy C

Well-known
His Newest Quote is Appalling

Originally written in 2018, I am bringing this out once again…

“Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified” (Galatians 2:16).

Scriptures about justification by faith and not by works clearly separate us from the RCC. Catholicism is a cult. We as followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, should not align ourselves with that apostate church — not for any reason, as noble as it might sound.

“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (James 4:4).

He came onto the world stage much in the manner of President Obama. The left-wing “Save Mother Earth” radicals are embracing him as their own. Funny, isn’t it? Wasn’t the job description of a pope to lead the so-called faithful upon the earth — spiritually speaking? This speaks VOLUMES about the Vatican and RCC worldwide! The institution of Roman Catholicism is a CULT! I love the Catholic people, and because of this love — I must speak truth to them.

Where is Repentance and trusting the Lord Jesus Christ for Salvation in the pope’s dialogues with the press? Did I miss it? I think not. Is this man saved? Does he know Jesus as Lord and Savior of his own life? If we look for fruit worthy of repentance in his life, it’s just not there.

What are his beliefs?

Well, let’s take a look at what Pope Francis deems important enough to give to the press: – source

Words of Francis are bolded and italicized:

“Each of us has a vision of good and of evil. We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is good… Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and must choose to follow the good and fight evil as he conceives them. That would be enough to make the world a better place.” ~Francis

Isaiah 5:20 – “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

Back