What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pentagon: 2K U.S. Troops To Be Deployed For Israel-Hamas War

1LoverofGod

Well-known
OAN’s James Meyers
2:13 PM – Monday, October 16, 2023

The Pentagon has reportedly selected 2,000 U.S. troops to be prepared for deployment to help Israel in the nation’s ongoing war with Hamas.

Officials stated the selected troops will not serve in a combat role, but would instead be assigned to “medical support or advisory duties.”

2,000 personnel are stationed in other regions of the Middle East and Europe as well. However, it has not yet been determined what needs to happen in order for the group to be deployed, the Journal reported.

The announcement comes after the Pentagon revealed a second aircraft carrier, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group, will be placed in the eastern Mediterranean.

More:

US military may deploy just to help as special forces teams like medics but having US "boots on the ground" in this combat zone are a sure misunderstood message taken by Israel"s adversaries, especially Iran because as far as Iran is concerned.

The US is "great satan" and Israel is "little satan", so the more US troops are involved in this war, (and we Should be in defense of Israel), but our adversaries like Iran who is sponsoring Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists as proxies against Israel, aren't going to take lightly that the US is aiding Israel and US has been warned not to get involved by Russia, Turkey and Iran, who all just happen to conspire an invasion into the North of Israel in the Gog of Magog war, Ezekiel 38.

The US aid won't last, because as we know by Bible prophecy, it's given that America will ultimately back down from supporting Israel because she, Israel, will "stand alone" during end times war.

And certainly US nor any nation will help Israel in the Ezekiel 38 war.
So I don't see US doing a whole lot to help Israel.

“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. 3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it."
Zechariah 12:2-3

Anybody remember what they said when they first sent troops to Vietnam? Sounded a lot like the above. And look where that wound up.

I think the deep state/globalists want the US embroiled in war before the next Presidential elections... to help their choice stay in the White House. Things are going from bad to worse and voters tend to be more forgiving when we're at war.

I’m completely suspicious of this, as this isn’t necessary at all. Israel has an abundance of trained, capable volunteers —-more than they know what to do with, I heard.
In my opinion this is setting us up for WWIII.

I’m completely suspicious of this, as this isn’t necessary at all. Israel has an abundance of trained, capable volunteers —-more than they know what to do with, I heard.
In my opinion this is setting us up for WWIII.

I can't help but wonder if we're really there to hinder Israel... I just don't have an ounce of trust in our current govmint.

Back