What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paris France Grand Synagogue Rabbi tells young French Jews to leave now for Israel

Margery

Well-known

"Following the success of the right-wing National Rally Party in Sunday’s first round of French parliamentary elections, Grande Synagogue of Paris Chief Rabbi Moshe Sebbag cast doubt on the future of Jews in France and advocated for youth to immigrate to Israel or other countries.

“It is clear today that there is no future for Jews in France,” Sebbag told The Jerusalem Post on Monday. “I tell everyone who is young to go to Israel or a more secure country.

It's interesting that this rabbi in particular (he carries some weight with his opinions) has changed his mind and is calling for French Jews to leave for reasons of safety.

I was listening to the Quad (tongue in cheek slam at the Squad in American Politics) a Jewish talk show on politics in Israel and around the world from JNS (Caroline Glick's outfit) Future in the BALANCE: Cornered French Jews Weigh Their Options | The Quad as they discussed elections in France, and elsewhere when they brought up this article by this Rabbi. According to them he is one of the big Rabbinical voices in France and it is quite something for him to be calling for young Jews to emigrate out of France and build their lives in Israel or "a more secure country".

The trend for many years now is for French Jews to leave. It used to be one of the big Jewish centres, alongside America, Canada and a few others after WW2 but the last few decades the Muslim immigration problem didnt' just murder a French satirist and his magazine when they made fun of Mohammed. France has quietly turned a blind eye to increasing rapes and murders of Jews by Muslims, because the victims were Jews. France down plays it like they do, calling it mental illness and anything other than antisemitism that is endemic to Islam.

"Following the success of the right-wing National Rally Party in Sunday’s first round of French parliamentary elections, Grande Synagogue of Paris Chief Rabbi Moshe Sebbag cast doubt on the future of Jews in France and advocated for youth to immigrate to Israel or other countries.

“It is clear today that there is no future for Jews in France,” Sebbag told The Jerusalem Post on Monday. “I tell everyone who is young to go to Israel or a more secure country.

It's interesting that this rabbi in particular (he carries some weight with his opinions) has changed his mind and is calling for French Jews to leave for reasons of safety.

I was listening to the Quad (tongue in cheek slam at the Squad in American Politics) a Jewish talk show on politics in Israel and around the world from JNS (Caroline Glick's outfit) Future in the BALANCE: Cornered French Jews Weigh Their Options | The Quad as they discussed elections in France, and elsewhere when they brought up this article by this Rabbi. According to them he is one of the big Rabbinical voices in France and it is quite something for him to be calling for young Jews to emigrate out of France and build their lives in Israel or "a more secure country".

The trend for many years now is for French Jews to leave. It used to be one of the big Jewish centres, alongside America, Canada and a few others after WW2 but the last few decades the Muslim immigration problem didnt' just murder a French satirist and his magazine when they made fun of Mohammed. France has quietly turned a blind eye to increasing rapes and murders of Jews by Muslims, because the victims were Jews. France down plays it like they do, calling it mental illness and anything other than antisemitism that is endemic to Islam.
I had just a random thought that just as the Holy spirit is gradually letting go of the restraint he is holding against evil , i also wonder that as more and more Jews leave a country so will there blessings and prosperities ?

I had just a random thought that just as the Holy spirit is gradually letting go of the restraint he is holding against evil , i also wonder that as more and more Jews leave a country so will there blessings and prosperities ?
I believe there will be a loss of blessings and prosperities for those in the country. Regardless of where they go, I don't think that we will see the Jews blessed in any great way until Zechariah 12 occurs.

I believe there will be a loss of blessings and prosperities for those in the country. Regardless of where they go, I don't think that we will see the Jews blessed in any great way until Zechariah 12 occurs.
Yeah it was just a random thought i was pondering, especially when the Jews were held in slavery for the Lord punishing their sins and the country in which they were being held slaves in were actually being blessed whilst they were there in terms of their crops etc flourishing.

Yeah it was just a random thought i was pondering, especially when the Jews were held in slavery for the Lord punishing their sins and the country in which they were being held slaves in were actually being blessed whilst they were there in terms of their crops etc flourishing.
I think where they go and are welcomed, they are a blessing to their host countries, but when they leave (and they don't leave unless they are driven out) then the blessing that country enjoyed dries up.

Those who bless them are blessed, those who curse them are cursed.

Back