What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel warns its citizens to brace for terror attacks abroad

The National Security Council warned Israeli citizens to brace for terror attacks abroad as part of the anticipated coordinated Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas response to the twin assassinations Israel carried out in Beirut and Tehran this week.

“There is concern that the escalation will also increase the motivation of global jihad organizations and individual threats to carry out attacks against Israelis in various countries around the world,” it stated on Thursday.

There is a possibility that embassies, synagogues, Israeli businesses, Chabad houses, kosher restaurants, and other various Jewish sites could be targeted, the NSC said.

During their stay abroad, Israelis avoid wearing external Jewish symbols and are vigilant in public spaces, such as shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, and bars, the NSC stated.

More

The antisemitism is already off the charts worldwide since the October 7th attack on Israel. I think to myself at times, the Jews suffered so much hatred during the Holocaust, localized in one country, and now it's become worldwide, and the worse is yet to come during the Tribulation. My mind goes back to Hosea 5:15

I will return again to My place
Till they acknowledge their offense.
Then they will seek My face;
In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.”

Praying for Israel 🙏

Back