What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel prepares for war on multiple fronts

1LoverofGod

Well-known
Iran is threatening to attack Israel through its terror proxies in Lebanon, Syria and Yemen

Israel’s war against Hamas after the terrorist group brutally massacred 1,400 civilians and soldiers and kidnapped 228 is only beginning, according to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant. While Israel’s focus is on Gaza, Iran is threatening to attack Israel from other arenas as well, through its terror proxies in Lebanon, Syria and Yemen.

While Israel is currently seeing relatively small attacks on all three of these fronts, the question going forward is whether Hezbollah in Lebanon, Iranian militias in Syria and the Houthis in Yemen will attack Israel in full force at Iran’s behest.

More

Hezbollah, after seeing what Israel is doing to Hamas in Gaza may decide that they'd prefer to survive for a little while longer... Israel doesn't need an invasion force of 300,000 for Hamas. Maybe the buildup is more for Hezbollah all along...

I believe if Iran directly gets involved, our military will be forced in to action. However, I think Iran will continue to hide their efforts by allowing Hamas and Hezbollah to carry out attacks.

Irans time to attempt an attack on Israel IMO will happen in Ezekiel 38, and we all know how that ends!

I believe if Iran directly gets involved, our military will be forced in to action. However, I think Iran will continue to hide their efforts by allowing Hamas and Hezbollah to carry out attacks.

Irans time to attempt an attack on Israel IMO will happen in Ezekiel 38, and we all know how that ends!

I lean towards that as well. I do think it's possible that Israel attacks Iran's nuclear sites at some point, and if that does happen it could be part of the impetus for the Eze 38-39 coalition to begin preparing for their invasion. After all, Israel would have unilaterally struck a peaceful nation for no good reason... :rolleyes:

I lean towards that as well. I do think it's possible that Israel attacks Iran's nuclear sites at some point, and if that does happen it could be part of the impetus for the Eze 38-39 coalition to begin preparing for their invasion. After all, Israel would have unilaterally struck a peaceful nation for no good reason... :rolleyes:
I believe moving forward Israel is going to remain in war and the players of Ezekiel 38 war must already be conspiring.

With Russia currently focusing on this current war between Israel and Hamas and Hezbollah getting into the picture, I think in God's timing He is going to put that "hook in Gog's jaw", and Russia will go in the direction of the invasion plan of Ezekiel 38

Back