What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel extends multi front war to Yemen

1LoverofGod

Well-known
*"From Amir

The Yemeni media reports on Israeli fighter jets flying near the country's borders.

Amir Tsarfati

The Saudi Al-Hadath channel (which is often fed by sources in Jerusalem) claims that this is an Israeli attack in Yemen

Amir Tsarfati

The explosion looks very serious, probably the Houthis' fuel depot there was bombed.

Amir Tsarfati

Amir Tsarfati

According to all the photos coming from Yemen,
This is the most significant attack on all strategic facilities,
fuel reserves and ammunition depots.

Reports throughout the Arab network about many casualties and huge flames rising in several areas.

Houthi-run Al-Masirah: Israeli raids on Yemen's Hodeidah target oil refinery, infrastructure​

Al-Masirah published footage alleging to show the aftermath of strikes on the refinery.​

Israeli airstrikes reportedly targeted oil refining facilities in Yemen's Hodeidah, according to the Houthi-run Yemeni news outlet, Al-Masirah.

The report followed explosions that were reportedly heard in the coastal Yemeni city.

""From Amir

Yemen threatens Saudi Arabia, that it will attack it, if it stops its missiles and UAVs towards Israel.

WORLD WAR 3
as I said

WW3? I don't think so.
Maybe Jeremiah 49, Psalm 83?
Certainly an extension of an all out Middle East conflict is possible, and certainly Israel will prevail because of God's Covenant with Israel.
How to tie it prophetically I just don't know because this definitely is not tied to Ezekiel 38 and 39.

Israel strikes 'Houthi terrorist regime': IDF jets target Hodeidah energy infrastructure​

IDF fighter jets struck Houthi military targets in the area of the Hodeidah Port in Yemen, the IDF confirmed Saturday evening.

Israeli airstrikes reportedly targeted oil refining facilities in Yemen's Hodeidah, according to the Houthi-run Yemeni news outlet, Al-Masirah.

**from Amir

IDF spokesman Hagari: "Tonight the IDF attacked alone." Israel expects the countries of the world to stand on one front - this is a shared international interest.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:

"Citizens of Israel, have a good week.
From the beginning of the war, I made it clear that Israel would harm anyone who harms us.

And so, earlier today, I convened the political-security cabinet. I asked him to support the decision I brought to attack the Houthi targets in Yemen.

The port we attacked is not an innocent port. It was used for military purposes, it was used as an entry point for deadly weapons supplied to the Houthis by Iran.

They used this weapon to attack Israel, to attack the countries of the region, to attack an international shipping lane, one of the most important shipping lanes in the world.

I congratulate the IDF and the Air Force for a determined, precise and successful action.

This operation hit targets 1,800 km from our borders. It makes it clear to our enemies that there is no place that the long arm of the State of Israel will not reach.

The attack came in direct response to the drone attack in which an Israeli citizen was killed and other civilians were injured, it also followed the aggression of the Houthis against the State of Israel since the beginning of the war.

For the past eight months, the Houthis have launched hundreds of ballistic missiles, cruise missiles and drones against Israel.

All of this was successfully intercepted by the Israeli defense systems, with the help of our friend the United States and also with the help of other countries. I want to thank them.

Like Hamas and Hezbollah, the Houthis are an integral part of Iran's axis of evil. This axis works not only against Israel, it threatens the peace of the entire world.

Israel expects the international community to increase its efforts against Iran and its metastases, to curb Iran's aggression, and to protect international freedom of navigation.

Anyone who wishes to see a stable and safe Middle East should stand against Iran's axis of evil, and support Israel's struggle against Iran and its metastases: both in Yemen, both in Gaza, and in Lebanon, everywhere.

And finally, I have a message for Israel's enemies: don't mislead us. We will protect ourselves in every way, on every front. Anyone who harms us will pay a very heavy price for his aggression.'

Relayed:

The fire seen across the Middle East: Israeli officials, terror orgs. respond to strike in Yemen​

Israeli officials on Saturday evening responded to the confirmed IDF strike on the port of Hodeidah in western Yemen, which struck Houthi military targets and energy infrastructures.

The strike was conducted by IDF fighter jets and struck several targets in Hodeidah, including Houthi strategic points and energy infrastructure.

In response to the strike, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said that Israel struck the Houthis in Yemen to send a message after they harmed an Israeli citizen.

"The fire that is currently burning in Hodeidah is seen across the Middle East, and the significance is clear," Gallant said. "The Houthis attacked us over 200 times. The first time that they harmed an Israeli citizen, we struck them. And we will do this wherever it may be required."

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in a video statement released later on Saturday, commended the IDF and warned Israel's adversaries, saying, "From the beginning of the war, I made it clear that Israel would harm anyone who harms us."

More

**From Amir

The commander of the Iranian Navy, Abdul-Reza Dabastani, in an exclusive interview with the RT network: "Israel has opened the skies of hell, now the entire resistance will work to wipe out the enemy once and for all, the blow is coming soon."

**From Amir

The commander of the Iranian Navy, Abdul-Reza Dabastani, in an exclusive interview with the RT network: "Israel has opened the skies of hell, now the entire resistance will work to wipe out the enemy once and for all, the blow is coming soon."

Sounds like somebody's a little upset?
I haven't seen Israel intimidated in any way and I don't see them backing down from making sure they don't have another October 7.

Seems more like a regional war right now.
Yeah i don't go in too harsh on Amir but he needs to practice what he preaches and stop being sensasionalistic here.

This is a middle eastern regional war at the moment and the players that could kick this off into a world war are distracted with either other small regional wars or internal issues in their own countries.

Well I'm delighted that Israel is dishing out some immediate retribution to the Houthi's ongoing idea that they can attack shipping, other countries all without any blowback.

FINALLY someone is doing what Biden said he was going to do when the Houthis began to attack shipping.

They thought Israel would be a fun target too.

Israel shot back! Without a lot of time in between the attack on Tel Aviv and the retaliation to Yemen!!!

GO ISRAEL! Keeping the world safer and better.

As for Iran's feelings in the matter, it's their proxy doing their bidding so Iran better hunker down and expect some blowback too if they try any nonsense.

Well I'm delighted that Israel is dishing out some immediate retribution to the Houthi's ongoing idea that they can attack shipping, other countries all without any blowback.

FINALLY someone is doing what Biden said he was going to do when the Houthis began to attack shipping.

They thought Israel would be a fun target too.

Israel shot back! Without a lot of time in between the attack on Tel Aviv and the retaliation to Yemen!!!

GO ISRAEL! Keeping the world safer and better.

As for Iran's feelings in the matter, it's their proxy doing their bidding so Iran better hunker down and expect some blowback too if they try any nonsense.
I am just amazed at that little piece of land the size of New Jersey how Israel has all of her surrounding enemies in upheaval and Israel being attacked from multi fronts and defending herself alone, and they can't make Israel flinch. 🤣
The Lord watches over Israel.

There's a song called The Lion and The Lamb that I have heard on the radio some of the words say...

Who can stop the Lord Almighty
There is no one
Who can stop the Lord Almighty
Who can stop the Lord

Amen!

Bambi Meets Godzilla comes to mind.

I don't think Yemen has thought things through very well threatening Saudi Arabia :lol:

For those, who've never seen it

Related:

UN ‘concerned’ over ‘escalatory’ IDF strike on Yemen

The head of the United Nations appeared to blame Israel for increasing regional tensions because of a retaliatory strike on Houthi assets in Yemen, following months of attempts by the terror group to attack Israeli civilian and military assets.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres “is deeply concerned about the reports of airstrikes earlier today in and around the port of Hodeida in Yemen,” he said in a statement on Saturday.

“Israel has claimed responsibility for the strikes, noting that this is in response to previous Houthi attacks on Israel,” the statement read.

“Initial reports indicate a number of fatalities and over 80 people injured in this attack and that there has been considerable damage to civilian infrastructure. The secretary-general calls on all concerned to avoid attacks that could harm civilians and damage civilian infrastructure.”

Guterres added that he “remains deeply concerned about the risk of further escalation in the region and continues to urge all to exercise utmost restraint.”

More

Related:

UN ‘concerned’ over ‘escalatory’ IDF strike on Yemen

The head of the United Nations appeared to blame Israel for increasing regional tensions because of a retaliatory strike on Houthi assets in Yemen, following months of attempts by the terror group to attack Israeli civilian and military assets.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres “is deeply concerned about the reports of airstrikes earlier today in and around the port of Hodeida in Yemen,” he said in a statement on Saturday.

“Israel has claimed responsibility for the strikes, noting that this is in response to previous Houthi attacks on Israel,” the statement read.

“Initial reports indicate a number of fatalities and over 80 people injured in this attack and that there has been considerable damage to civilian infrastructure. The secretary-general calls on all concerned to avoid attacks that could harm civilians and damage civilian infrastructure.”

Guterres added that he “remains deeply concerned about the risk of further escalation in the region and continues to urge all to exercise utmost restraint.”

More

Is the UN serious?
Do they not understand there's a war going on in the region with hostile terrorists constantly attacking Israel from every side?
What war doesn't cause casualties and infrastructure damage?
The UN keeps blaming Israel for everything.
Where's the deep concern for the casualties of Israelis and raging fires in the North caused by Hezbollah that caused multitudes of Israeli civilians to flee their homes and have been displaced for months?
The United Nothings are anti Israel and they know it.

Back