What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel braces for ICC warrants

Updates:

Israel gears up for potential ICC warrants over Gaza actions, Foreign Minister warns of backlash.

Israel instructed its embassies abroad to prepare for a severe antisemitic backlash should the International Criminal Court issue arrest warrants against top Israeli leaders and army brass over their actions in Gaza, including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, and IDF Chief of Staff Herzl Halevi.

Foreign Minister Israel Katz (Likud) issued messages on the matter both to Israeli missions abroad and to Jewish organizations, suggesting that the latter work with local authorities to increase security. He also spoke with Diaspora Affairs Minister Amichai Chikli on the issue.

The ICC has not issued any formal statement on pending action, since its Chief Prosecutor Karim Khan confirmed in November 2023 that he was investigating the situation in Gaza, the West Bank, and east Jerusalem, including actions relating to the Israel-Hamas war that began on October 7.

Full Article:

Watch the ICC try to do to Benjamin Netanyahu what is being done to Trump. Try to lock him up and get an election going while he's locked up to do a leadership change.
They can raise talk about it but they wouldn't be successful.

It would take the collapse of his own government and then the rest of the Israelie parliament to call for his arrest but honestly, i don't see that happening either in my opinion as all the Israelie leaders are unified with Netanyahu's methods of defending Israel against her enemies

They can raise talk about it but they wouldn't be successful.

It would take the collapse of his own government and then the rest of the Israelie parliament to call for his arrest but honestly, i don't see that happening either in my opinion as all the Israelie leaders are unified with Netanyahu's methods of defending Israel against her enemies
I see what you're saying but if you have seen the outcry from the Israeli's being upset that Netanyahu hasn't gotten the hostages back. The leadership are poised to taking Hamas down, but with also getting the hostages back. The people just want the hostages back.

I saw an article earlier that Netanyahu is willing to suspend the invasion of Rafa if the hostages are set free.
But I noticed the word Suspend, not cancel, suspend until a later date.

Back