What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iran Off the Hook?

By Rapture Ready Israel Watch

I’ll admit something: I hope Israel makes Iran’s leadership disappear, their nuclear program disappear, and Hezbollah disappear. They have that capability, easily, but despite the murderous threats continually for decades, I think the feeling is, the Israelis don’t want to set themselves up for an even worse relationship with the international community.

But now seems like a unique window. The recent attacks from Lebanon and the direct attack from Iran in April should give Israel the greenlight to preemptively strike Iran. That is the head of the global terror snake (ironic that Muslim propaganda often depicts Jews as snakes).

Will this happen, though?

As weasels often do, it appears that Iran might escape justice now. After days of high intensity after (apparently) Israel killed the Hamas devil Ishmael Haniyeh…IN TEHRAN!…the world has waited for Iran’s promised lethal response. It hasn’t happened yet. Will it come this week, on the date of Tisha B’Av? That is the date on the Hebrew calendar when both Jewish temples in antiquity were destroyed, by the Babylonians and the Romans. It was also the date that Jews were expelled from England in 1290 and from Spain in 1492. The Iranians know this and Muslim terrorists like to strike on dates significant to their victims.

Israel though has made it clear to both the Iranians and their friendly Regime in Washington that its capabilities are far ahead of even what we know. I am fully confident that Israel could accomplish a strike so miraculous it would make the Six Day War look like a minor engagement. That’s partly what the hit on Haniyeh was about: We can hit you anywhere, anytime.
Plus, the truth is, Iran’s bark is worse than its bite when it comes to full-scale war. Their trademark is lower-level terrorism. Proxies like Hezbollah and Hamas. Iran’s air force though is especially antiquated, with planes and helicopters as holdovers from the 70s, before the Revolution. Their only real hope of a devastating response to Israel is to be able to launch nukes. It appears that at this moment, they don’t have the capability to do that, but they have promised to work toward that for years. I think the Israelis know exactly where Iran is at on that timeline, and I believe Benjamin Netanyahu that he will never allow Iran to obtain nukes.

More

Back