What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Retaliation for Ukraine Using NATO Long-Range Missiles To Strike Russian Territory, Putin May Supply Weapons to Regions That Can Attack West

1LoverofGod

Well-known
During the 2024 Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum, Russian President Vladimir Putin has gathered foreign journalists – including from ‘unfriendly countries’ – for a long conversations about many topics, including, of course, the new ‘authorizations’ by western powers for Ukraine to strike Russian territory with their supplied long-range missiles.

Putin warned that Moscow could arm countries near those Western powers that could potentially attack targets in their territories.

Several countries, including France, UK, Germany, and the United States, have given Ukraine the green light to utilize these missiles to strike targets inside Russia.

“‘If someone thinks it is possible to supply such weapons to a war zone to attack our territory and create problems for us, why don’t we have the right to supply weapons of the same class to regions of the world where there will be strikes on sensitive facilities of those countries?’ the Russian president said. ‘That is, the response can be asymmetric. We will think about it’.”

More

I find it interesting when a nation's military plans are made public. So Russia outlined how they would retaliate against the West and it sounds more like saber rattling than an actual plan.
Not to say Russia isn't prepared for a response if necessary but I think they would have to really feel threatened to use a nuclear response.
That's what I appreciate about Israel, that the IDF never advertises what they will do in their military operations until it's done.

Back