What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IDF rescues hostages Noa Argamani, Andrey Kozlov, Shlomi Ziv, and Almog Meir in daring Gaza op

Israel Slams Complaints About Civilians Killed in Hostage Raid: ‘The Ultimate Chutzpah’​

Israeli government spokesman David Mencer slammed critics Monday who complained about Palestinian civilian casualties in Israel’s successful hostage rescue in Gaza last weekend.

It’s “the ultimate chutzpah,” Mencer told journalists, after a correspondent for the Agence France-Presse (AFP) nes agency asked whether Israel had violated a “legal duty” by carrying out a raid near a crowded marketplace in Nuseirat, Gaza, in broad daylight, where Israeli hostages were being held.

“I’m sorry, you do not get to steal our people, hide them in crowded areas, and then complain about civilian casualties,” Mencer added.

Amen.

Netanyahu Tells Story of Arnon Zamora, Israeli Hero Who Fell in Hostage Rescue​

On October 16, Amir writes, only a few days after the battles to block the enemy in the Western Negev: ‘I received a phone call from Arnon. “I must talk to you” he told me. This was Arnon’s first furlough from the fighting in Gaza since the start of the war. We spoke for two hours. He told me in great detail how he and his friends were in an encounter at Yad Mordechai Junction, how three RPGs missed them by millimeters, how his intuition to stop several kilometers before the junction and gear up saved the entire force, how they fought like lions, how they emptied all of their clips four times on the first day and went from the junction to Sderot, and from Sderot to Ofakim, and from Ofakim to Be’eri, and they were at the forefront everywhere. Arnon told me how his heart broke at Be’eri. He constantly asked me “How you succeeded and we did not.”

I saw before me a true hero, an exceptional and moral person. I went home. I thought about Arnon’s story and I wrote him: “It took me several hours to digest your story. You were real heroes and your performance – under the most difficult conditions – was extraordinary, in strategic surprise, in tactical surprise, in combat in an area full of civilians and in being few against many.”

“You saved the country,” Amir wrote to Arnon. “Your place in Heaven is already assured, and more.”

I sure hope this man's name is in the Lamb's Book of Life.

‘I was nearly killed four times in Gaza,’ says freed captive​

The newly-freed hostage said she was almost lynched by Gazan civilians and killed in an Israeli airstrike, besides escaping death on the days she was captured and rescued.

The first was on October 7th, when hundreds of the thousands of Hamas terrorists who invaded Israel turned the Nova dance festival into an arena of death, murdering more than 360 revelers and taking dozens hostage.

Then, when they reached Gaza, the motorcycle was surrounded by a mob of Palestinian civilians, and she believed that they were going to lynch her on the spot.

Back