What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IDF checking if Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar killed in Gaza strike

Police forensic unit confirms Yahya Sinwar's identity through fingerprints

The Israeli police forensic unit has completed the identification of the body of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, confirming his death on Thursday evening. The initial identification was made through dental records, and fingerprint analysis has now provided further confirmation.
(Liran Tamari)

Yahya Sinwar Bodyguards Included United Nations Employee​

One of the two bodyguards found dead alongside Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar on Wednesday was an employee of the United Nations, according to a report Thursday.

As Breitbart News reported, Sinwar’s death was confirmed Thursday after infantry and armored troops engaged three terrorists hiding in a building in southern Gaza, in Rafah, near the Philadelphi Corridor along the Egypt-Gaza border.

He was found with two other terrorists. One of them was a senior commander of Hamas terrorists in the Khan Yunis area. The other, according to Israeli news website Ynet, was a teacher employed by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA).

Not surprising...

Yahya Sinwar Bodyguards Included United Nations Employee​

One of the two bodyguards found dead alongside Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar on Wednesday was an employee of the United Nations, according to a report Thursday.

As Breitbart News reported, Sinwar’s death was confirmed Thursday after infantry and armored troops engaged three terrorists hiding in a building in southern Gaza, in Rafah, near the Philadelphi Corridor along the Egypt-Gaza border.

He was found with two other terrorists. One of them was a senior commander of Hamas terrorists in the Khan Yunis area. The other, according to Israeli news website Ynet, was a teacher employed by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA).

Not surprising...
Not surprising at all. And the UN ought to be crawling to Israel in shame and embarrassment at Israel being proven right yet again, but nothing, crickets. God will hold the UN to account and if the individuals haven't repented by then, there's an eternity in burning hell fire and then the lake of fire after the millennium coming up ahead.

Meanwhile I'm praying that this results in some or hopefully all hostages returned, living and dead but I'm not holding my breath.

Netanyahu's speech on the death of Sinwar.

------

It is a powerful message, but very sad it lacks any reference to Almighty God, Who gave them this victory.
It's a living picture of why they'll sign on with the AC after the Rapture when we aren't around to pray for them or pressure our govts on their behalf. They'll feel vulnerable, and still not quite fully able to turn to God. Seeing the AC and a treaty as more help. It's hard to see them go thru this path. Thankfully many Messianics will go up with us.

Speak the Truth YT channel had the IDF drone footage of the strike that killed Sinwar. It was some young soldiers who got him, they spotted Sinwar and his bodyguards moving in some buildings and opened fire not knowing who they were firing at. Sinwar retreated into the second floor of the building and they sent a drone with a camera in after him. He was injured but threw a piece of lumber at the drone which moved to dodge it. Then a tank moved in to help out and fired on the building killing them all including the UNWRA "teacher" bodyguard. The footage stops before Sinwar is killed.

From the passports and other items they were trying to escape. The channel also provided a still picture of Sinwar - blurred out the face-- taken the next day when they were assessing the situation.

I won't provide a link. It didn't bother me, but it might upset some. It's on Speak The Truth YT if you want to see.

Netanyahu's speech on the death of Sinwar.

------

It is a powerful message, but very sad it lacks any reference to Almighty God, Who gave them this victory.
Maybe this confidence in their own army that brings about Israel's mindset of living in peace ?

Not surprising at all. And the UN ought to be crawling to Israel in shame and embarrassment at Israel being proven right yet again, but nothing, crickets. God will hold the UN to account and if the individuals haven't repented by then, there's an eternity in burning hell fire and then the lake of fire after the millennium coming up ahead.

Meanwhile I'm praying that this results in some or hopefully all hostages returned, living and dead but I'm not holding my breath.
Yep another feat of excellence from the UN that Douglas Murray pointed out on out skynews is that after 2005, the UN advised Hezbollah that they weren't allowed to have infrastructure to facilitate their terror networks or re -arm.

Not only did Hezbollah triple their weapons for war, they literally had their terror tunnels almost 500m away from the UN headquarters in Lebanon !!!

Back