What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hundreds of UCLA Students Convert to Islam, Pray to Allah

Hundreds of University of California of Los Angeles (UCLA) students converted to Islam and participated in a massive group prayer to Allah on Wednesday night.
Just before police officers moved in and dismantled defiant pro-terrorism protest encampments at UCLA, students said Muslim prayers as the sun set over the campus.

The pro-terrorism students chanted "Allahu akbar" during the prayer and chanted "Allah is the greatest" of all gods.

UCLA’s pro-Hamas protests attracted attention from Iranian state television and Qatar’s pan-Arab Al Jazeera satellite network which covered the police action on the campus.

More

UCLA since my childhood has been my favorite college basketball team but thats now history. Good riddance.

Young minds get caught up in headlines and TV Cameras and go with the flow, not fully grasping the consequences of their actions. They think its cool to protest but yet very few of them actually understand the issues. Social media snaps are what they crave.

Hahahah, man alive, do they have any idea what it's like during boots on the ground in the East? Do they really think that their huffy harpy, feminist voices would carry over there or around those that hold to the dogma of Islam? Honestly, my flesh loves the scene. I'd love to give them the exact world they want and every bit of misery that goes with it, so door-kickers could come in and watch their doe-eye mugs light up during the moment of their deliverance. Again, that's my flesh, but I do hope they all collectively wake up before it's too late. I want to see them in the Kingdom of God. I want to see those we have loved and have fought. I want to see and feel the tension annihilated.

Just... Islam and Western coastal women... of all things? *maisey*

Hahahah, man alive, do they have any idea what it's like during boots on the ground in the East? Do they really think that their huffy harpy, feminist voices would carry over there or around those that hold to the dogma of Islam? Honestly, my flesh loves the scene. I'd love to give them the exact world they want and every bit of misery that goes with it, so door-kickers could come in and watch their doe-eye mugs light up during the moment of their deliverance. Again, that's my flesh, but I do hope they all collectively wake up before it's too late. I want to see them in the Kingdom of God. I want to see those we have loved and have fought. I want to see and feel the tension annihilated.

Exactly what I’m wondering!

Exactly what I’m wondering!

These women have no clue about FGM. Do they really want to give up what God blessed us with? :puke: :mad:

Do they really want to give up the freedom to drive, go anyplace any time by themselves or with a friend(s) of wither gender, date or marry who they want, own and read whatever book(s) they want, use the computer and cell phones without permission and supervision, watch whatever TV shows/movies they want, worship and pray to God (the God of the Bible) read the Bible, sing Christmas carols, have a Christmas tree or outdoor Christmas lights, talk to whomever they want (including Christian and Jewish family members), get an education, work outside the home, not have to have a b'zillion kids, not have to share their husband with other wives, not get divorced or sold without recourse, daughters sold to whomever as wives, even when they're very young, wear cool, comfy clothes when it's hot, go swimming/SCUBA/water skiing, etc. in a real swim suit, own a dog, not wear a mask and sack, vote without asking permission or having to vote and take a picture of their ballot to prove they did what they were ordered to do, etc., etc., etc.? And what about their daughter(s)? Granddaughters?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Mm-hmm. Give all the female converts hijabs and other full body coverings, and force them to marry another Muslim.
these people have no idea what theyre talking about.
This news made me think of the women in Iran who get tackled and beat to death by the morality-police when their hijab isn't worn right.

They wanted US help, but now they can see how confused the current US govt. is. These college rebels are puppets of the Squad & Dems.

One of the 5 pillars of Islam is once a person says that phrase of theirs about allah, they are considered a Muslim. Therefore property of Islam. And once you become a convert (even if you did it to shut someone up, stop them from cutting your head off or sheer ignorance trying to be polite), YOU ARE NOW A MUSLIM and IF YOU "apostatize" they are morally bound, to MURDER YOU.

Mind you looking at the demonic deception in Islam, once you pledge allegiance to allah the all sadistic, lying murderous one, you may come under even greater deception than you already lived under. Stopping you from understanding anything that would set you free. Unless God in His mercy allows you to wake up, you sleepwalk your way into more and more deception.

They are already deceived, and now another layer of blindness is covering them.

This news made me think of the women in Iran who get tackled and beat to death by the morality-police when their hijab isn't worn right.

I talked to a lady from Somalia today. I wasn't sure where she was from, so I asked her (so I could thank her in her own language). The woman was a little hesitant, but then told me. When I thanked her in Somali, she smiled and thanked me for speaking in her language. When I asked her if she missed Somalia, she got kind of a confused and fearful look on her face and looked around as if she was afraid someone could hear us. I then asked her if she liked it in the United States and her face brightened up and we talked about more freedom here and how it was especially important for women.

The woman is still terrified of the religious police and/or family :cry:

I go to that store often enough that there's a high probability I'll have another chance to talk to her :) I hope she's a little more trusting and relaxed, and the store isn't crazy busy . . .

Unfortunately, the Christian t shirt today wasn't one that had Scripture on it [sigh]
OTOH, The Holy Ghost can do anything and everything with nothing . . .

I talked to a lady from Somalia today. I wasn't sure where she was from, so I asked her (so I could thank her in her own language). The woman was a little hesitant, but then told me. When I thanked her in Somali, she smiled and thanked me for speaking in her language. When I asked her if she missed Somalia, she got kind of a confused and fearful look on her face and looked around as if she was afraid someone could hear us. I then asked her if she liked it in the United States and her face brightened up and we talked about more freedom here and how it was especially important for women.

The woman is still terrified of the religious police and/or family :cry:

I go to that store often enough that there's a high probability I'll have another chance to talk to her :) I hope she's a little more trusting and relaxed, and the store isn't crazy busy . . .

Unfortunately, the Christian t shirt today wasn't one that had Scripture on it [sigh]
OTOH, The Holy Ghost can do anything and everything with nothing . . .
Lord we ask that you break her free from her old beliefs and bring her into Your Kingdom, thru faith in Jesus Christ who is the only one able to set us free.

Back