What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How corrupted in America?

Ronnie

Charter Member
I disdain George Carlin (A foul mouthed, ill-reverent comedian), but I will use sources I don’t agree with at times.

“The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls. They got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear… They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying. Lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else… It’s called the American Dream, ’cause you have to be asleep to believe it.” —George Carlin

Jimmy Swaggart used to talk about, “Man’s inhumanity to Man”. I would say it like this, Man’s inhumanity (in conjunction with the demonic) to Man.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isaiah 14:12

Satan is behind every scheme to undercut America, Earth is his domain and because of Adam’s fall we are thrown into conflict with his kingdom. He has an insatiable desire to hurt God and everything that is of God. I hate this truth about Satan, we have all witnessed the aftermath of Satan’s work.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

[I will finish later.] 🙂

Before I got out of bed this morning, I was lying in bed thinking about a couple of my last posts. I was thinking about my post with the George Carlin quote (two post above) and I began drawing a parallel between what Carlin said about America and people being tracked on their computers, viruses, malware, key stroke tracking, ransomware, ID theft and ad ware we don’t want.

The evil truth about America’s big pharma, big corporations, bought politicians and the criminal element is so disheartening and depressing, that is why it is paramount for us the Church to be always “looking unto Jesus” and be always be finding hope in the blessed hope.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. John 14:14-16

Back