What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar met with captured Israelis in Gaza

Almost Heaven

Well-known
Yahya Sinwar, the leader of Hamas in gaza and the planner of the Oct. 7th massacre, met with captured Israelis in one of the tunnels under Gaza, according to journalist Amit Segal.

According to the report, one of the women captured recounted how in the last days of captivity, she told her family that she had met Sinwar in the first days of the war. "He spoke fluent Hebrew to the cpatives, saying 'Hello, I am Yahya Sinwar. You are safest here. Nothing will happen to you."

Earlier, journalist Ben Caspit reported that during the last few years, Prime Minister Netanyahu was presented with six different operational plans to assassinate Sinwar, by the three most recent directors of the ISA: Yoram Cohen, Nadav Argaman, and Ronen Bar. Netanyahu declined them all.

This is one "snake" who would do well do keep his head down before Israel liberates it from his shoulders!

Netanyahu has vowed to "eliminate" all of Hamas especially the leadership!

The only restriction PM Netanyahu has agreed to I have seen publicly released is he would assassinate no one on Qatari soil.

I think Netanyahu was wise. To kill the singular head of Hamas in Gaza would be to splinter the group and leave Israel having to try to negotiate with many scattered "heads" instead of just one. Surely the time to take out Mr Yahya Sinwar is once this hostage thing is deemed over. Unfortunately he will drag this thing out until he accomplishes his goal of saving Hamas from destruction, allowing it to continue its threat to Israel and, thus, allowing Muslim countries in the area (primarily Iran and Syria) to increasingly pose a very real existential threat to Israel.

Back