What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half of the states standing with Texas right to defend Southern Border.

My state (Oregon) would never be on the RIGHT list. Less than 1/3 of all the counties in Oregon are liberal but have high populations, and the rest are all conservative counties.

If it weren’t for family commitments, we might sell our house, pack our stuff into storage, and live full time in our Motorhome, traveling through or staying in Red states.

With the 25 states supporting Texas, I'd think this will make the federal govt, leftists, and globalists angry...

***so would the Biden Admin do something to "punish" Texas (to make an example of Texas so others are warned not to oppose the Fed)??

This border invasion and TPTB's determination to allow it looks a lot like what has been happening to Europe the last 15 or so years. Scary stuff. :/

No surprise Minnesota isn't on the list. Meanwhile, the buses keep on coming, the NGOs and state keep on spending money, housing keeps on getting scarcer and more expensive, and it gets harder and harder to get someone into mental health care that doesn't want to go :mad:

Those buses need to start dropping off in front of the Governor's Mansion, various Mayoral and municipal councilmember residences, so the people that aren't stopping the buses are personally affected by their policies.

The buses also need to drop off at inner city social service agencies so the people already here needing and accessing services suddenly don't have access because of "priorities" and "capacity," so their PC voice can force the issue.

The churches here are still doing an awesome job, but people are going to have to start double-tithing or giving a lot of extra offerings to maintain and expand the programs that actually work to serve all the new arrivals. Especially since government funds will eventually become depleted.

I can't say the same about some NGOs. Some need to be shut down and people prosecuted for fraud and abuse.

Back