What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God is invested in you.

Ronnie

Charter Member
You are God’s son, God’s daughter, by adoption through God’s only born Son. What he has predetermined, and have done for us is too much to forsake us now, he “has given us everything that pertains to life and godliness, he has given unto us his Holy Spirit and his Word.

Just imagine all that Jesus has done for you and me, we mustn’t think of ourselves more highly than we ought to, but we mustn’t think of ourselves less than what he has made us to be, less than he invested in us. We are children of the Most high God and it doesn’t appear what we shall be, but when he, Jesus, shall appear we shall be like him.

This thread by Bro. Adrian is akin to mine.

When Acts 1:1 started to play on my audio Bible I said, There you go , that’s the only thing in my world that makes sense.

For my survival I must let the word of Christ dwell in me richly, hopefully having my mind renewed in order that my thoughts may be pure and fruitful. 🙂

You are God’s son, God’s daughter, by adoption through God’s only born Son. What he has predetermined, and have done for us is too much to forsake us now, he “has given us everything that pertains to life and godliness, he has given unto us his Holy Spirit and his Word.

Just imagine all that Jesus has done for you and me, we mustn’t think of ourselves more than we ought to, but we mustn’t think of ourselves less than what he has made us to be, less than he invested in us. We are children of the Most high God and it doesn’t appear what we shall be, but when he, Jesus, shall appear we shall be like him.
Amen. Thank you for that Ronnie 🥰

Back