What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your popcorn out, Joe's in quite a conundrum

I really don't know how capable she is even at being aware of her surroundings.
Found some quotes of her. The other ones, I'll put up in the funny section. Hilarious.

“We must together. Work together. To see where we are. Where we are headed, where we are going and our vision for where we should be. But also see it as a moment to, yes. Together, address the challenges and to work on the opportunities that are presented by this moment.”
VP K. Harris

Kamala is no doubt an equal opportunity hire/elect.

I watched Sean Hannity last night in the Special Counsel Hur Report it said Biden presents himself as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.
Yeah and then Biden came out afterwards and rebuked him for saying it.

So Joe if you don't have a bad memory and your not senile, you should be copping the kitchen sink just like Trump is for the same charge.

Our judicial system is dead. As far as: “Special counsel worried jurors would see Biden “as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory”.

This is like letting shoplifters go and not charging them, saying they believe the jurors would see them as someone just needing something they can’t afford. I find injustice a hard thing to deal with. From being a victim of a criminal felony that was plea bargained down to nothing, and on the civil side fighting an appeal to the supreme court for 6 years and in the end having everything by the lower courts reversed in my favor, which was great, but at a cost of having to spending 25k. The US no longer has a functioning court system, justice is too out of reach for so many people, it's upsetting.

Kamala sounds quite stoned out of her mind when she speaks. She has already acknowledged publicly that she smoked marijuana in college. I don’t believe she ever quit. In my opinion she often sounds very high.

So who do y'all think they are going to put in?

Michelle claims she doesn't want it and I tend to believe that, tho usually whatever a dem says is 180° opposite.

I'm thinking it's going to be Hillary again.

Newsome? Whitmer?

Or maybe they will birth an entirely new Orc out of the mud like in LOTR?

So who do y'all think they are going to put in?

Michelle claims she doesn't want it and I tend to believe that, tho usually whatever a dem says is 180° opposite.

I'm thinking it's going to be Hillary again.

Newsome? Whitmer?

Or maybe they will birth an entirely new Orc out of the mud like in LOTR?
Why change anything? As long as they have a useful body in the seat and the means to put him there (by hook or by crook), Joe is just as good as anyone else at being a puppet.

I don't think anyone can convice me at this point that we have a working election system that isn't completely rigged to favor whoever the elites want in power.

I don't think anyone can convice me at this point that we have a working election system that isn't completely rigged to favor whoever the elites want in power.
I agree. Obviously God can use Christians who are exercising our privileges to accomplsh whatever He desires.....but as it stands, these people are NOT just sitting around waiting to see if Trump wins. They are cold and calculated.

Why change anything? As long as they have a useful body in the seat and the means to put him there (by hook or by crook), Joe is just as good as anyone else at being a puppet.

Looks like Joe will last until 20 minutes after the re-election which means the person to wonder about is his running mate. Is it Kamala?

Back