What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your popcorn out, Joe's in quite a conundrum

Spartan Sprinter

Well-known
He was competent and knew what he was doing when he committed the crime. Seems to me he should still face punishment for the crime... though if he was in a jail cell he might still think he's in the oval office.
He would really be in bad shape if he thinks the jail cell looks anything like the beautiful oval office/White House. One is a lot smaller than the huge White House.

He thought he was campaigning from his basement and he's gone further downhill since then. Still, he's probably smarter than the average demonrat.
I can't say the man is smart to be a crook like he is with money and a big liar on top of that. They are doing a Presidential inquiry on him with the investigations, and he should be exposed for all his evil crooked deeds. What a shame to have a so-called leader like him. He doesn't remember when Beau his son died or how he died. He has said that he died in the military. Actually, he had brain cancer.

I just watched a video with Kamala and she called the prosecutor’s comments “gratuitous” and untrue. She claims Joe has been at the helm leading strongly. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe she’s not in on their plans to replace him. And maybe she isn’t even aware that others have been running things and telling him what to do.

I just watched a video with Kamala and she called the prosecutor’s comments “gratuitous” and untrue. She claims Joe has been at the helm leading strongly. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe she’s not in on their plans to replace him.
She is delusional or the lying is part of their team. She can't possibly believe he is a strong leader. He is strong on destroying what Trump built while he was in office. Our economy and unsafe border are not strong qualities. Quit lying to yourself and us. The American people are not blind or stupid. Neither one of them have done their job such an embarrassment.

And maybe she isn’t even aware that others have been running things and telling him what to do.
I really don't know how capable she is even at being aware of her surroundings.
Found some quotes of her. The other ones, I'll put up in the funny section. Hilarious.

“We must together. Work together. To see where we are. Where we are headed, where we are going and our vision for where we should be. But also see it as a moment to, yes. Together, address the challenges and to work on the opportunities that are presented by this moment.”
VP K. Harris

I really don't know how capable she is even at being aware of her surroundings.
Found some quotes of her. The other ones, I'll put up in the funny section. Hilarious.

“We must together. Work together. To see where we are. Where we are headed, where we are going and our vision for where we should be. But also see it as a moment to, yes. Together, address the challenges and to work on the opportunities that are presented by this moment.”
VP K. Harris
She does not talk intelligent goes in circles, and can you believe she was a prosecutor? :tsk: Notice she repeats where and together a lot.

Back