What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democrats And Globalists ‘Urgently’ Prepare To Re-Impose Covid-Style Policies On Schools

By Alex Newman for
Harbinger's Daily

Government schools across the United States must “urgently” prepare to re-impose COVID-style policies on students and staff in response to an expected upcoming pandemic, warned a former high-ranking “public-health” bureaucrat in the Obama administration. Among the key measures: A push for mass vaccination.

Writing in an article published last month in the left-wing outlet STAT News, the far-left former pandemic official offers wide-ranging advice to school district officials on how to prepare for COVID 2.0 – in this case, likely Bird Flu, or H5N1 Avian Influenza.

Dr. Mario Ramirez, former acting director of the Office of Pandemic and Emerging Threats within the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), warned that the H5N1 Avian Influenza could “jump to humans” in the near future. As such, schools must prepare to deal with it.

The warnings come as a front group for Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the World Economic Forum known as the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) just issued similar warnings.

At a summit last month, CEPI, which basically wrote the script for COVID response in its 2017 business plan, called on governments and international “health authorities” to get ready for mass vaccination ahead of “disease X.”

Meanwhile, the World Health Organization is convening an emergency meeting to consider declaring a public health emergency of international concern. And an “International Bird Flu Summit” in D.C. in October will prep for “mass fatality management planning” and delivery of “vaccines,” according to its website.

Now, it is time for schools to get ready, too, as the bird flu is purportedly “developing characteristics that allow it to infect mammals more efficiently.” “With enough time and enough bad luck, the ability of this virus to infect and spread more efficiently between humans could be next,” Ramirez warned.

Four days after the STAT article was published, CDC Director Mandy Cohen, echoing public statements from federal officials about COVID, said: “The current risk to the American people in terms of avian flu is low.” However, former CDC boss Rober Redfield has warned in recent years that bird flu might kill between 25 percent and 50 percent of those it infects.

As such, schools need to prepare for this supposed major threat, which Ramirez contends is inevitable. “District superintendents and school principals should use the interpandemic period to take a comprehensive accounting of what changes were instituted during the response to Covid-19, adapt best practices to local contexts, and codify these policies to respond to the challenges laid out above,” he said.

Apparently, Americans are currently enjoying the bliss of the “interpandemic period.” Enjoy it while you can folks, COVID 2.0 will come upon us like a storm – we just don’t know when, where or how it will arrive. But if we’re to believe Dr. Ramirez, it’s unavoidable, and only a massive vaccine campaign including mRNA shots for children can save the children.

Notably, Ramirez is not the first to speculate about the potential danger of the virus. In March 2023 the Pensacola News Journal ran a story with the headline: “Bird flu in Florida: What is H5N1 and are schools closing?” In June, the Tampa Bay Times published “Pandemic potential? What to know in Florida about bird flu outbreak.”

So what are the steps Ramirez recommends to school district officials? First, he suggests they “establish and test robust, real-time absenteeism data-sharing practices with local health authorities and secure,” including a “pre-approval of memoranda of understanding.”

Next, he advises them to create simulated exercises in which their teams respond to “various disease outbreak, vaccination, and treatment scenarios, test critical supply chains, evaluate online education delivery, and improve overall response strategies.”

Of course, online “education delivery” helped government schools capture data on kids like never before — a major goal of the educational establishment and those behind it. However, it also allowed parents an unprecedented peek at what their children were being taught, fueling an acceleration of the exodus from government schools.

Finally, Ramirez says school leadership should begin “regularly” sharing communication plans about “health measures and changes in school operations” with parents and students at “at school assemblies, parent-teacher conferences, and included with report cards and other mailings.” In short, fearmongering and propaganda to prime the pump for tyranny.

The most important step, though, according to Ramirez clarifies, is for the Biden administration to make sure the syringes are ready as soon as possible – for both adults and for the children.

“Federal health officials need to accelerate development of both cell-based and mRNA vaccines for pediatric populations as well as for adults,” he writes. “If the worst comes to pass and this virus makes an efficient jump to humans, vaccines for both adults and children will need to be ready on day one.”

The Biden administration seems happy to comply. Just last month, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced an award of $175 million of American taxpayer money to Moderna, the disgraced company behind the failed and deadly mRNA Covid “vaccines,” to work on a new mRNA bird flu injection.

“We have successfully taken lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic and used them to better prepare for future public health crises,” claimed HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra, an advocate of mutilating school children under the guise of “gender affirming care.” “As part of that, we continue to develop new vaccines and other tools to help address influenza and bolster our pandemic response capabilities.”

“Importantly, we are doing this work in partnership with some of the nation’s leading scientists and clinicians,” Becerra continued. “The Biden-Harris Administration won’t stop until we have everything we need to prepare for pandemics and other public health emergencies that impact the American public.”

Ramirez, the former Obama health bigwig, currently serves as the managing director of Opportunity Labs, a non-profit with the stated commitment to “the well-being and future of children.”

Ironically, though, numerous studies have demonstrated the disastrous effects of the COVID hysteria in public schools. Math test scores nationwide, for instance, underwent their largest decrease ever, according to the National Assessment of Educational Progress. Reading scores, already abysmal, dropped to the lowest levels in over a quarter century.

The Brookings Institute found that among elementary students in Grades 3-8 there was a “sizable drop” in math and reading test scores. Additionally, test-score gaps between students in low-poverty and high-poverty elementary schools grew by approximately 20% in math and 15% in reading.

Of course, the mental and spiritual trauma on children may have been even worse, with suicide, drug abuse, depression, and other horrors exploding amid a sea of doomsday propaganda and tyranny ranging from face masks to forced isolation. The effects of that are still apparent.

When high-ranking former bureaucrats and organizations tied to Gates and the WEF start banging the drums for reimposing tyranny on schools and injecting children with more mRNA shots, it is time to pay attention. Now would be a good time for parents to seriously consider removing their children from government schools, before it is too late.

(Alex Newman is an award-winning international journalist and the Founder of Liberty Sentinel.)

Very short then and back to the OP

I ended up as president of the homeschool association in Prince George before it split into 4 groups (and possibly more since that was almost 30 years ago).

The local school district authority contacted us (Superintendent and his side kick Shirley Bond who later became the Minister of Education for BC) I can't remember his name now.

They wanted us to help them out with enrolment numbers by registering thru some of their schools struggling with enrolment numbers (therefore risking being closed) and they had noticed our numbers going up while theirs were going down. They wanted to try out a hybrid enrolment where we could register at a school, and have our kids attend gymn classes for example or other activities. They would help keep the numbers up, to get funded while we could use them for enrichment activities.

They weren't trying to be nasty, they wanted help. The HSLDA (Home School Legal Defence Association) got wind of it, and wanted me to have nothing to do with them. But they were going to do stuff with us or without us and I figured if they held out an olive branch, I'd grab it and be nice and see what we could do to benefit our group.

HSLDA was actually furious with me but I just plowed ahead anyway. Normally I'm a big fan of them and highly recommend them, they just weren't on the ground and didn't see the advantages to cooperation. But I DID see some possibilities.

So we had a big meeting. I knew in my heart what they thought (sort of like a bunch of PTA parents, easy to push around) so I decided I'd go in and educate them about what homeschooling was, the outcomes, the various types of homeschooling etc.

I had all the Christians in the group PRAYING. Catholics, Baptists, the Reform churches, the Pentecostals and Charismatics, even the Seventh Day Adventists. The atheist and agnostics were cheering us on and everyone was invested in making this work.

I prepared a solid lesson in why homeschooling isn't school at home. Why we didn't need or want their "help" with tough subjects, our outcomes were better without. I still have the spiral bound book I created for that moment. I made copies to give out for further study for them. If you think some of my replies here are long winded and overly detailed, I was in my element there. A lot of work, well worth it.

And God had also prepared me by hearing different parents in the group complain of the harassment from the vaccination situation above, plus unwanted social workers descending sometimes several times to the same families because of "concerns" by school principals/ that school nurse above, neighbours etc.

I had also learned of one mum who had put her kids back in school for a year due to health issues. When the kids landed in the classrooms the teachers asked if they had done "science" and they looked blank and said NO. Because they didn't realize that was the fun stuff and games that their mother had been doing. They didn't know that was "science" and so forth with all the subjects.

So the teachers were so happy to report back to the parents about the "progress" they made teaching the unschooled homeschool kids.

Except that the mum was furious, they didn't ask HER, nor did they notice that the kids went BACKWARDS in their scores and by the time the year was out, that mum took them back to homeschool and had to reteach most of that year. Plus her kids picked up some bad habits. I covered her situation as a case in point about the misunderstandings and myths. The REASON her kids did well at first was because they already knew the material, AND they were self starters. They became "normalized" by the end of the year and resisted learning because it wasn't cool anymore. Enter the peer group problem.

So we covered the myth of socialization and opened their minds to the fact that children that socialize with wide age ranges including many adults are better socialized than children forced to be with their age peers all the time.

I basically said I was equivalent to the principal of a school with over 100 families (and our families were avg about 3 to 4 kids, not 1 or 2) so about 350 kids or so. My friend Tina and I ran the homeschool association but the parents were the ones deciding on the curriculum, the type of delivery, the school hours etc.

That's how I began, by demanding respect.

I covered why homeschools work better than regular schools as we covered all the usual myths.

Took about an hour and the attitude changed for the better. We went in being seen as maverick PTA moms in the wild who needed "professionals" and left as a respected group of parent teachers who were fine on our own, but would work with the district on the promise that we would not be interfered with at all, and we would enrol some of our kids at some of these schools for a little extra as each parent saw fit.

I got that principal's hash sorted out via a promise from his boss who had no idea, and he got in a bit of hot water as they could see WHY we didn't trust the School district or want to work with them.

When I was done explaining all that the Superintendent sort of picked his jaw up and decided to work with US instead of condescending to use us as an extra PTA group to help him out with some funding issues.

The funny part is, Shirley, his assistant later became the Minister for Education in BC and we continue to this day to have an excellent homeschooling situation in BC. At one point she was the deputy Premier of the Province. She's retired now.

A similar thing happened when it was time for our son to get into university but that is for another day.

Phil 4:19-20

19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever.

Never EVER doubt His ability to get us thru
Wow, I wish you lived close by. I would love to just hear all of your stories. God definitely used you and still does. Praise the Lord!

I’m just at the beginning of homeschooling starting with Preschool. As you know, it’s more fun and games at this age. I definitely wonder how we’ll do once it’s legally required and academic when my son turns 6 years old.

I’m praying God helps us continue all through their adulthood without government interference.

Very short then and back to the OP

I ended up as president of the homeschool association in Prince George before it split into 4 groups (and possibly more since that was almost 30 years ago).

The local school district authority contacted us (Superintendent and his side kick Shirley Bond who later became the Minister of Education for BC) I can't remember his name now.

They wanted us to help them out with enrolment numbers by registering thru some of their schools struggling with enrolment numbers (therefore risking being closed) and they had noticed our numbers going up while theirs were going down. They wanted to try out a hybrid enrolment where we could register at a school, and have our kids attend gymn classes for example or other activities. They would help keep the numbers up, to get funded while we could use them for enrichment activities.

They weren't trying to be nasty, they wanted help. The HSLDA (Home School Legal Defence Association) got wind of it, and wanted me to have nothing to do with them. But they were going to do stuff with us or without us and I figured if they held out an olive branch, I'd grab it and be nice and see what we could do to benefit our group.

HSLDA was actually furious with me but I just plowed ahead anyway. Normally I'm a big fan of them and highly recommend them, they just weren't on the ground and didn't see the advantages to cooperation. But I DID see some possibilities.

So we had a big meeting. I knew in my heart what they thought (sort of like a bunch of PTA parents, easy to push around) so I decided I'd go in and educate them about what homeschooling was, the outcomes, the various types of homeschooling etc.

I had all the Christians in the group PRAYING. Catholics, Baptists, the Reform churches, the Pentecostals and Charismatics, even the Seventh Day Adventists. The atheist and agnostics were cheering us on and everyone was invested in making this work.

I prepared a solid lesson in why homeschooling isn't school at home. Why we didn't need or want their "help" with tough subjects, our outcomes were better without. I still have the spiral bound book I created for that moment. I made copies to give out for further study for them. If you think some of my replies here are long winded and overly detailed, I was in my element there. A lot of work, well worth it.

And God had also prepared me by hearing different parents in the group complain of the harassment from the vaccination situation above, plus unwanted social workers descending sometimes several times to the same families because of "concerns" by school principals/ that school nurse above, neighbours etc.

I had also learned of one mum who had put her kids back in school for a year due to health issues. When the kids landed in the classrooms the teachers asked if they had done "science" and they looked blank and said NO. Because they didn't realize that was the fun stuff and games that their mother had been doing. They didn't know that was "science" and so forth with all the subjects.

So the teachers were so happy to report back to the parents about the "progress" they made teaching the unschooled homeschool kids.

Except that the mum was furious, they didn't ask HER, nor did they notice that the kids went BACKWARDS in their scores and by the time the year was out, that mum took them back to homeschool and had to reteach most of that year. Plus her kids picked up some bad habits. I covered her situation as a case in point about the misunderstandings and myths. The REASON her kids did well at first was because they already knew the material, AND they were self starters. They became "normalized" by the end of the year and resisted learning because it wasn't cool anymore. Enter the peer group problem.

So we covered the myth of socialization and opened their minds to the fact that children that socialize with wide age ranges including many adults are better socialized than children forced to be with their age peers all the time.

I basically said I was equivalent to the principal of a school with over 100 families (and our families were avg about 3 to 4 kids, not 1 or 2) so about 350 kids or so. My friend Tina and I ran the homeschool association but the parents were the ones deciding on the curriculum, the type of delivery, the school hours etc.

That's how I began, by demanding respect.

I covered why homeschools work better than regular schools as we covered all the usual myths.

Took about an hour and the attitude changed for the better. We went in being seen as maverick PTA moms in the wild who needed "professionals" and left as a respected group of parent teachers who were fine on our own, but would work with the district on the promise that we would not be interfered with at all, and we would enrol some of our kids at some of these schools for a little extra as each parent saw fit.

I got that principal's hash sorted out via a promise from his boss who had no idea, and he got in a bit of hot water as they could see WHY we didn't trust the School district or want to work with them.

When I was done explaining all that the Superintendent sort of picked his jaw up and decided to work with US instead of condescending to use us as an extra PTA group to help him out with some funding issues.

The funny part is, Shirley, his assistant later became the Minister for Education in BC and we continue to this day to have an excellent homeschooling situation in BC. At one point she was the deputy Premier of the Province. She's retired now.

A similar thing happened when it was time for our son to get into university but that is for another day.

Phil 4:19-20

19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever.

Never EVER doubt His ability to get us thru
I just looked to see where in Canada you live and wow it’s 45 hours from where I live.

I've already got my mask on, flower stickers firmly attached. My blue hair dye is in the mail.

While you're sleeping soundly, triple masked and also with your light blocker mask in your Popeye pj's, most of the rest of us will be entrees for carrion since we didn't follow your lead. *maisey*
I’m not wearing their dang masks!

I find it hard to breathe in one of them and unless it’s really a medical mask (with filters, etc. ) it ended up making people even sicker! And if this church we belong to now closes, I will be very disappointed.

… just more lies piled on by the loony left because they are scared of losing the WH and it fits in with their population control. Killing off the peons so that “if they go to Hawaii, they will have the place to themselves” They really said this at the one of their last “summits.”

Back