What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critics Rip Bragg’s Office, Judge Merchan for Process in Trump Trial: ‘Outrageous, Unethical, Unlawful’

I am putting an article on here from News Nation which is interesting to watch. I like Ashleigh Banfield and Brian Entin that gives the news. This article is about will Trump go to jail after conviction? His sentencing in on July 11th just days before the start of the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee. Alvin Bragg declined to comment on what Trump's sentencing will be. He says "action ongoing" situation. His punishment could be facing prison time, placed on probation or fined. Here is the link https://www.newsnationnow.com/can/trump-investigation/can-trump-go-to-jail-after-conviction/

I wish that were true, but I know many Americans who will swallow the media talking points and believe Justice was served. Now they’ll use the idea that “we’re wanting a convicted felon” to further shame conservatives and Christians.

Yep, all the brain-dead libertards who've been literally brainwashed and continue to lap up the lamestream media talking points on a daily basis believe that justice was served. I'm guessing the brain-deadees make up at least a third of the US population.

I wish that were true, but I know many Americans who will swallow the media talking points and believe Justice was served. Now they’ll use the idea that “we’re wanting a convicted felon” to further shame conservatives and Christians.

My siblings have been brainwashed and they shut down any and all conversation that is slightly political or cultural. They would rather believe what they do and want nothing of facts and evidence. I literally had my sister tell me that schools are not pushing LGBT beliefs en masse and that’s it’s probably rare. I was dumbfounded at her willful ignorance. I told her I could show her examples and she said she didn’t want to talk about it anymore.

This is what we’re dealing with. I don’t get it apart from it being spiritual because it doesn’t make any logical sense at all.
I deal with this with my Mom, except I am the one who nicely asked her to never bring up politics anymore, because it was so frustrating and maddening listening to her regurgitate everything she absorbs from MSNBC. She will not even consider what I say no matter what proof I show her.
I do believe it’s spiritual. It’s as if people can’t or won’t use their brains and think for themselves anymore. It’s a lemming mentality.

This is what we’re dealing with. I don’t get it apart from it being spiritual because it doesn’t make any logical sense at all.
It's called "wilful blindness”.

There is a book written by Margaret Heffernen called Willful Blindness. In it she writes that "significant numbers of intelligent people unconsciously choose to be ignorant of things that are true, on a daily basis, because the reality or consequences of those truths would be too devastating." I believe it's because people just don't want to be shaken; it's much easier for them to ignore difficult truths. Or as I like to say: "If you don't see the monster, it's not there."

It's called "willful blindness”.

There is a book written by Margaret Heffernen called Willful Blindness. In it she writes that "significant numbers of intelligent people unconsciously choose to be ignorant of things that are true, on a daily basis, because the reality or consequences of those truths would be too devastating." I believe it's because people just don't want to be shaken; it's much easier for them to ignore difficult truths. Or as I like to say: "If you don't see the monster, it's not there."
I might have to check that book out. Thank you! That makes sense.

I am putting an article on here from News Nation which is interesting to watch. I like Ashleigh Banfield and Brian Entin that gives the news. This article is about will Trump go to jail after conviction? His sentencing in on July 11th just days before the start of the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee. Alvin Bragg declined to comment on what Trump's sentencing will be. He says "action ongoing" situation. His punishment could be facing prison time, placed on probation or fined. Here is the link https://www.newsnationnow.com/can/trump-investigation/can-trump-go-to-jail-after-conviction/
They will undoubtedly try to do as much damage as possible and I’m sure that the goal is prison. Isn’t it ironic that the real crime family continues on its merry way? Nothing happens to Joe or Sonny boy, nor Obama. The sad thing is that they have weaponized to DOJ and some other 3-letter agencies that we would be better off without.

They will undoubtedly try to do as much damage as possible and I’m sure that the goal is prison. Isn’t it ironic that the real crime family continues on its merry way? Nothing happens to Joe or Sonny boy, nor Obama. The sad thing is that they have weaponized to DOJ and some other 3-letter agencies that we would be better off without.
We know that Hillary Clinton should have been in trouble for the stuff she did to destroy evidence. Also, lied on the Russian Collusion story. She didn't get in trouble, and Joe had classified files in his garage by his corvette did not get in trouble. It is all about politics if you are not a Democrat they go after you to keep you from being President again. I :pray: Trump gets a successful appeal, and he does not have to go to jail. His sentencing is July 11th before the Republican National Convention begins.

Back