What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Illinois, Ranked First In Defending Religious Liberty!

Z

Zephyr

The Center for Religion, Culture, and Democracy (CRCD), an initiative of First Liberty Institute, recently published the results of its second annual Religious Liberty in the States index, a ranking of how the 50 states protect religious liberty for their residents based on 14 legal safeguards.

The assessed safeguards include conscience protections for healthcare workers, opportunities for absentee voting for religious reasons, the freedom of religious organizations to decline participation in marriage and wedding ceremonies that conflict with their beliefs, and exemptions to childhood immunization requirements.

Well, I'll tell you that this is the godly-est place I have ever lived, in terms of people openly acknowledging God and responding positively to godly messages on my clothing.

And it's ab
Well, I'll tell you that this is the godly-est place I have ever lived, in terms of people openly acknowledging God and responding positively to godly messages on my clothing.
And about to be last in defending you from criminals:

Illinois is not solid blue, Andy. If it weren't for Chicago we'd be pretty much a red state. The Dems pretty much own Chicago, thanks to their racially-divisive politics. And since more votes reside in Chicago than the entire state combined, we show up blue. But, in fact, we are mainly red.

Illinois is not solid blue, Andy. If it weren't for Chicago we'd be pretty much a red state. The Dems pretty much own Chicago, thanks to their racially-divisive politics. And since more votes reside in Chicago than the entire state combined, we show up blue. But, in fact, we are mainly red.
I looked at the political geography in your state and in my state of Oregon. The map shows every county blue or red. Both our states are overwhelmingly red in counties, except for the the most populous counties. Both our states voted in the past Presidential election 57 percent Dems, 40 percent Rep. Sadly, the overwhelming amount of red counties does not make state laws, but the blue counties have the votes, thus making both our states solid blue.

I wonder how long their status concerning religious liberty will last now that illegals can become police officers?

Back