What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confronted By The Celebration Of Sin: ‘Pride Month’ Tests Our Commitment To The Truth Of God’s Word

By Ken Ham for
Harbinger's Daily

Today marks the beginning of what has become known as pride month—a 30-day celebration of sexual sin and sinful identities by the media, many corporations, and even cities and towns. As those who believe God’s Word and understand that what these individuals are celebrating is nothing short of bondage and slavery to sin, June can be a discouraging month. But it can also be more than that—it can be a month that tests our commitment to the truth of God’s Word.

Are You Ashamed?​

Romans 1:16 KJV – “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
As Christians, most of us would give a hearty “amen!” to Romans 1:16. Of course we’re not ashamed of the beautiful gospel that saved us from eternal separation from God and slavery to our sinful desires. But do we “amen” as heartily when it comes to the gospel applied to the sexual sins of our culture?
Consider these very plausible scenarios that may happen to you this June:

The school you teach at requires educators to put their pronouns in their bios and call students by their preferred pronouns.
The company you work for hosts a rainbow-adorned pride-themed family picnic.
A family member you love, and who professes Christ, changes their social media profile picture to a rainbow filter to be a good “ally.”
The list goes on of scenarios that may play out during the month of June that hit close to home and that force us as believers to make decisions as we apply our biblical worldview in very practical ways. Do we add the pronouns to the bio? Do we use the preferred pronouns? Do we attend the picnic? Do we confront our family members about their “allyship”? Where do we draw the line? The thought of losing one’s job or being sued in the courts is heart-wrenching for us, but like Daniel, there is a line that we as Christians do not cross.
Continue Reading:

Don't forget the churches that condone this behavior :mad:

I will continue to wear my John 3:16 and John 14:6 full-text t-shirts in the belly of the beast and hope The Gospel gives it enough indigestion that it :puke: the sin out, and The Word and The Holy Ghost bring at least one to saving faith.

Dear God, please let there be revival in the land, and if not Thy Will or time, please remember Thy children: there are at least 10 Christians in the United States and at least 10 Christians in Canada, and please hurry up! :rapture:

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 3:14-22, KJV

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

:thankyou: JESUS!!! :thankyou:

Back