What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

California requires pharmacists to undergo DEI training bashing straight, white, Christian males for license renewal

The California State Board of Pharmacy is refusing to renew pharmacy licenses until the license holder completes a DEI-inspired "cultural competency and humility" training.

A California pharmacist recently blew the whistle on the matter and published screenshots of the woke training on X.

The training teaches pharmacists that Christians, males, white people, straight people, and US citizens are "privileged" societal classes. It also includes other controversial material on topics such as racism, systems of oppression, intersectionality, colonization, and colonialism.

More

WARNING! RANT follows
The only privilege I experienced as a white male was living under the oppressive persecution of affirmative action my entire adult life, and now we have affirmative action on steroids.
That got me turned down for a power company job in 1985 because I was White, so much for my privilege?
No White privilege, but at least in some jobs/industries, there's still male privilege.

I got turned down for a LOT of law enforcement jobs, many of which I was best qualified for due to experience, education and licensing, because of age, race, gender, and/or some combination (and probably size, but that's not a protected category) :mad:

In law enforcement, quotas (where they exist) for White officers are almost always used to hire males and the miniscule number of females hired are minority when possible, so they can be used to check two blocks (or more). A lot of people also get "interviewed" to check blocks, too. If I knew then what I learned later about my probably being used for this purpose by at least some departments, I would have worn a recording device for my interviews, and there would have been an EO complaint (systematic discrimination by union-contract departments) via the union to the State EEOC, and long before I reached triple digit number of interviews. There's no way I boloed them all, and was very frequently was told I had the best answers, experience was showing, etc. :tap:

I remember in one department, the initial refusal of a male officer to do his job as ordered, the first time another female and I ended up on the street without a male officer because I sent him to pick up a prisoner (the female had gone for one earlier, so it was his turn). When a male officer pulls the "the Mayor told me there always has to be a male officer on the street," etc., and I'm the one in charge and I have to tell him he can either punch out and go home or pick up the prisoner, and it's on my head, something's wrong with the department culture, the perception of the jurisdiction leadership, and/or that officer. The next morning, I had to go into the Chief's office and ask him if females were considered officers or not. Either we are, or we're not. Either the Mayor said what she did and was wrong, or the male officer lied and was wrong. Male officers have no issues being accepted and assumed as competent/capable like female officers do (in at least some departments/jurisdictions).

END OF RANT

Back