What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

California Council Meeting Explodes Over Passed Resolution Blaming Israel After Hamas Attack

1LoverofGod

Well-known
A Richmond, California, city council erupted in chaos after a pro-Palestinian resolution was passed, accusing Israel of "ethnic cleansing."

In a 5-1 vote, a Bay Area city council passed a resolution that supports Palestinians in Gaza after nearly seven hours of emotional debates over the war in Israel.
The measure states Palestinians are "currently facing a campaign of ethnic cleansing and collective punishment by the state of Israel."

According to the Chronicle, several attendees chanted, "Free free Palestine!" Others pleaded with the board to "not greenlight the endless attempts to kill more Jews."

People at the meeting also reportedly wore T-shirts and scarves representing the Palestinians and carried blue-and-white Israeli flags. Emotions were high during the session when attendees shouted over the speaker.

The resolution added that the "state of Israel is engaging in collective punishment against the Palestinian people in Gaza in response to Hamas attacks on Israel," citing Israel's restriction of electricity, water, and other medical supplies.

More from the resolution: .....

Continue article:

The OP makes me believe without a doubt that the recent trip Governor Gavin Newsom made to Israel was nothing more than a photo op because he is likely planning on running for president.

His comments about supporting Israel are undoubtedly deceptive lies. All of the California "Demonrats " are like-minded and are antisemitic.

Here's a short quote of Newsom about that trip'

"I'm on my way to Israel," Newsom said in a post to X, formerly known as Twitter. "I'll be meeting with those impacted by the horrific terrorist attacks and offering California's support."
Newsom has offered similar statements of support for the Jewish state after Hamas, a Palestinian group deemed a terrorist organization by the U.S., launched an attack on Israel on Oct. 7. Israel declared war against Hamas shortly after.

Back