What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden gives War Powers notification to Congress

1LoverofGod

Well-known
President Joe Biden officially notified Congress last Friday that he ordered targeted military strikes against Iran-backed facilities in Syria in response to a “series of attacks” against U.S. forces in Syria and Iraq by Iran-backed terrorist groups.

Biden’s letter to Speaker of the House Mike Johnson Senate Pro Tempore President Patty Murray on Friday represented a formality required by the War Powers Resolution. Under the War Powers Resolution, the president is required by law to notify Congress of the president’s use of military force.

In his letter, Biden explained that terrorist groups associated with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) carried out a “series of attacks against United States personnel and facilities” in both Syria and Iraq beginning on Oct. 17. Biden said the Iran-backed groups carried out the attacks by using “unmanned aerial systems and indirect fire,” which injured multiple United States service members and led to the “fatal cardiac incident” of a U.S. contractor in the Middle East during a shelter-in-place.

More

Hmm. A war conveniently timed just before an election year. What a coincidence. Or, you know, not.

I am so weary of this world. There are a lot of politicians with blood on their hands because they see human life as expendable. Praying that they repent before they are called to judgement from the One who gave them their position in the first place.

I'm not entirely convinced that Trump is a Christian, but whether he is or isn't, his presidency was a blessing to Christians and to Israel. The olive tree and those grafted in. I believe that God blessed him with peace because of it.
I always likened Trump to Nebucadnezzar.
Sometimes giving glory to God, sometimes to himself.

He was raised up by God for a purpose, like acknowledging Jerusalem and the Golan.
And now his time is over. (Imho)

I'm not entirely convinced that Trump is a Christian, but whether he is or isn't, his presidency was a blessing to Christians and to Israel. The olive tree and those grafted in. I believe that God blessed him with peace because of it.
For the most part he was. His “peace plan” if I remember correctly divided Jerusalem and called for a 2 state solution. His proposal was released in Jan 2020. A month later, covid came upon the world….just saying. He also allowed Fauchi to wear him like a cheap suit. Trump after leaving office has stated he should of stopped and put pressure on Fauchi to resign, or be fired.

I like and voted for Trump twice, but his age for me is a serious concern.

For the most part he was. His “peace plan” if I remember correctly divided Jerusalem and called for a 2 state solution. His proposal was released in Jan 2020. A month later, covid came upon the world….just saying. He also allowed Fauchi to wear him like a cheap suit. Trump after leaving office has stated he should of stopped and put pressure on Fauchi to resign, or be fired.

Ah, but what most people didn't realise (the Muslim world did, but the West didn't) was that Trump did not divide Jerusalem. He simply gave a small village somewhere at the East of Jerusalem, the extalted name of East-Jerusalem, and appointed that to the "Palestinians". And to make it palatable, he threw a big bag of money on top of it.
The Plastinians refused (like they refused everything)

I totally agree on Fauci. They had Trump there. Trump was not in the know, and reacted like every normal human being would, in the face of such a global disaster.
And it took Trump a very very long time (far longer than his tenure in the WH) to discover that he was misused.
He still has trouble to acknowlegde that (His ego, you know).

Edit to add: The name of said village is Abu Dis. You can look it up, it next to Jerusalem, not part of it.

Ah, but what most people didn't realise (the Muslim world did, but the West didn't) was that Trump did not divide Jerusalem. He simply gave a small village somewhere at the East of Jerusalem, the extalted name of East-Jerusalem, and appointed that to the "Palestinians". And to make it palatable, he threw a big bag of money on top of it.

I have wondered if Trump made the offer above knowing that it wouldn't be accepted and that scenario would play into what Trump really wanted. I've at least hoped that...

I totally agree on Fauci. They had Trump there. Trump was not in the know, and reacted like every normal human being would, in the face of such a global disaster.
And it took Trump a very very long time (far longer than his tenure in the WH) to discover that he was misused.
He still has trouble to acknowlegde that (His ego, you know).

Edit to add: The name of said village is Abu Dis. You can look it up, it next to Jerusalem, not part of it.
That was a point I forgot about, thanks, but to this day, he still supports a 2 state solution.

Regardless of the past, its the age of Trump, and his ability to handle the day to day stress of the most stressful job one could have.

I would have no problem voting for him in the general election, but Im not yet committed to him in the upcoming primary.

I always likened Trump to Nebucadnezzar.
Sometimes giving glory to God, sometimes to himself.

He was raised up by God for a purpose, like acknowledging Jerusalem and the Golan.
And now his time is over. (Imho)
A few interesting things to note on that front. I don't recall any president in history running a campaign with video ads and rallies for a year now (2 years ahead of the election). He has his own social media that will now greatly expand because of advertising. Indicted 4 times and just becomes more popular. Has surpassed Biden in the polls. There are many other things, but i would say the perspective from the states would easily project a Trump win 2024 (not to mention he did not need to debate in the primaries...his lead was so far ahead...no other candidates mattered). I would be shocked if he doesn't win. But sure anything can happen. Blessings dear sister.

But sure anything can happen. Blessings dear sister.
Let's see what happens. I would rather think the unhinged far left will never let Trump be re-elected.
They can rig the voting (nothing new there) or literally dispose of him (sadly nothing new there eiteher).

But it is ultimately a spiritual battle that is going on. And God's will, will prevail.
He is the One that removeth‭‭ kings‭, and setteth up‭‭ kings‭ (Daniel 2:22)

Why would you rather think that though?
Because the way they acted al through Trump's tenure in office, and even before that.
They did nothing but throw mud at him, make false accusations, and tried to impeach the man several times.

And why did (and do) they do that, you might ask?
Because Trump doesn't play their game, but rather is a stumbling block to their globalistic goals.
Remember, Trump was all for America first, he was/is a nationalist, and adamant against the New World Order.

Back