What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ayatollah Paranoia: Iran's Leadership Reportedly Plagued by Fear and Mistrust As Israel Keeps Owning Them

If you’re an Israeli-hating Middle Eastern terrorist these days, your life prospects don’t look that good. The Jewish state has systematically eliminated the ranks of Hamas “leaders,” sent almost the entire hierarchy of Hezbollah to an early grave, and even threatened Iran’s boss, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Israeli forces managed to pull off an audacious plot where exploding pagers took out numerous Hezbollah operatives. They then followed up with a massive airstrike in Beirut, Lebanon, which ended the existence of terrorist Hezbollah psychopath leader Hassan Nasrallah.

Turns out, they’re getting into the heads of Iran’s despotic rulers:
Israel’s assassination of Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah last week has reportedly stirred paranoia among top Iranian officials and the country’s supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, according to Reuters.

Israel targeted Nasrallah in a significant airstrike against his bunker on Friday, marking the latest blow to an increasingly weakening Hezbollah, which has been attacking Israel since last year. Khamenei had reportedly warned Nasrallah that Israel was going to try to kill him and urged him to flee Lebanon in the days prior to his assassination, a senior Iranian official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Khameini reportedly is getting pretty freaked out:
Iran had already been concerned for years that Mossad, an Israeli intelligence agency, had infiltrated Tehran’s ranks, the outlet reported. Following Nasrallah’s death, that concern has grown larger — and Iranian officials have become worried about Khamenei’s safety, officials and sources close to the matter told Reuters.

More

Interesting, @1LoverofGod!
And, speaking of paranoia, how about this tidbit:

Iranian news agency IRNA reports that Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei will personally lead the central Friday prayer in Tehran tomorrow, marking the anniversary of the outbreak of the "Al-Aqsa Flood" war on October 7 and commemorating the death of Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah.

Now, that's a risky proposition.

Khamenei is known to be paranoid, and given Israel's intent to respond to the recent missile attack, it will certainly be interesting to see the security arrangements around him tomorrow.

‼️Less than 48 hours have passed since the Iran's ballistic missile attack and Israel. The response is coming!

Interesting, @1LoverofGod!
And, speaking of paranoia, how about this tidbit:

Iranian news agency IRNA reports that Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei will personally lead the central Friday prayer in Tehran tomorrow, marking the anniversary of the outbreak of the "Al-Aqsa Flood" war on October 7 and commemorating the death of Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah.

Now, that's a risky proposition.

Khamenei is known to be paranoid, and given Israel's intent to respond to the recent missile attack, it will certainly be interesting to see the security arrangements around him tomorrow.

‼️Less than 48 hours have passed since the Iran's ballistic missile attack and Israel. The response is coming!

I found it amusing that when Nasrallah was eliminated that the Ayatollah immediately went into hiding.
May The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob show these evil people Who He Is and cause them to know what Fear really is.🙏

Bear with me here: I had a cat. His name was Elliot. He was the fine looking cow-cat I am using in my avatar at the moment. Elliot was hillarious. He was always pulling pranks on the other cats in the house and just generally getting into trouble. If you've ever had cats, then you probably know that they are often fascinated with water, even as they hate it. My mom had a cat named Bonnie. She would often sit on the edge of the bathtub watching my mom take a bath. One day, as mom was taking a bath, Elliot snuck into the bathroom, stood up on his hind legs and used his front paws to push Bonnie into mom's bath. I heard the resulting explosion as the cat panicked when she hit the water, flailing and my mom shouting as the cat sprang off of her, soaking wet, a beautiful blue point streaking through the house, away from the dreaded water. You could see that Elliot thought it was just the funniest thing (and it really kinda was- Thank goodness Mom was unhurt).

-but-

Ever after that, Elliot would never sit on the edge of the bathtub, even though he enjoyed it before. He spent the rest of his kitty life worrying about retribution (and that was actually wise, because Bonnie could hold a grudge.)

Moral of the story: Don't start none, won't be none.

Back