What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you serving God in any way?

Goodboy

Just waiting for the Rapture at this point!

Have you ever asked yourself that question? The ONLY way you can serve God is by serving your brother.

1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
1 John 4:21
And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

You may say you go to church every Sunday, but that does not serve your brother unless you are serving some way in the church.

You may say you pray, but unless you are praying for others that is only for your sake.

You may say you give offerings to the church. While that can surely help others, assuming the church you attend does that.

I will not keep giving examples as I think you get my point, but unless you are serving others in some way, you are not serving God.

Some of us wonder why we are not being blessed. We like to quote Romans 8:28 and say that all things will work out for good for us Christians. Is that what is says? What about the qualifier after the comma that says, to them who are called according to his purpose? That is just a way of saying those who are serving God or doing God’s will.

Are you serving God in any way? 🤔

God Bless! 🙏

Have you ever asked yourself that question? The ONLY way you can serve God is by serving your brother.

1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
1 John 4:21
And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

You may say you go to church every Sunday, but that does not serve your brother unless you are serving some way in the church.

You may say you pray, but unless you are praying for others that is only for your sake.

You may say you give offerings to the church. While that can surely help others, assuming the church you attend does that.

I will not keep giving examples as I think you get my point, but unless you are serving others in some way, you are not serving God.

Some of us wonder why we are not being blessed. We like to quote Romans 8:28 and say that all things will work out for good for us Christians. Is that what is says? What about the qualifier after the comma that says, to them who are called according to his purpose? That is just a way of saying those who are serving God or doing God’s will.

Are you serving God in any way? 🤔

God Bless! 🙏
Would you consider posting on this forum with many biblical topics, as serving God? Who knows how many unsaved stumble across this forum or others like it, and how that might help them in reading the good news.

Back