What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Day Now

***Read and Be Encouraged Saints

“For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry."
Hebrews 10:37***
--------------------------------------------------

By Holly Spate for
Rapture Ready

“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen” (Revelation 1:7).

Excerpts from article:

As believers in Christ, we each should be excited that our Lord and Savior…the King of Kings…will one day gather us together and take us home. 2 Timothy 4:8 speaks of a special reward for all who are watching and waiting:

“Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.”

Yes, our homecoming is nearer today than it’s ever been, and with the way the world is going, we may meet our King sooner than expected.

Our hearts should be excited that our Lord of Lords…Our Creator, Our King, is Coming!
Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!
Read Complete Article:

Back