What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antisemitism Awareness Act

TCC

Active
Interesting development in the American controversy of hate speech to potentially drown out the bible. What started as a social media war between Candace Owens and DailyWire seems to have capture a hightened level of concern in the country. DailyWire trying to label "Jesus is King" as potential hate speach to now the Antisemitism Awareness Act passing in congress. A very interesting time where we are seeing the Israel/Church Age contrast becoming vanity fair of sorts.

The above is a general video of the bill that passed.

The above is pushback from the right in the social arena.

The above is the likes of church leaders concerned with where this kind of bill passing takes us.

Blessings.

They'll be blaming antisemitism on the Bible, all Christians regardless of doctrines like Replacement theology, label the Bible as hate speech, ban it and completely ignore the Koran and Islam as the source of most antisemitic acts today including Oct 7 and the antisemitic attacks on Jews and Synagogues in North America (most of which originates with Muslims)

We knew it was coming. The Bible has been labeled as hate speech in some countries in Europe and I believe Canada has made reference to doing the same.
The closer we push towards the Tribulation we will see more anti-Christ activity and persecution is coming.
In the US we've surpassed soft persecution and entered legal persecution.
We keep in mind what scripture tells us about persevering and remaining faithful because we were never promised to not face tribulation in this life.
John 16:33
But we trust The Lord. We're going home soon 🙏

Thanks for all sharing. Good points, amen, are being made. For me posting this is kind of like a poker hand. What cards i am not showing here is that I believe that it is good we are actually going through this right now. Here is why...

• I believe it is the globalists that criminally run the world. America is the last grand take down.
  • Globalism wants war like in the middle east
  • Globalism is definately behind the Marxists University Protests

So in a way, the anti-semintism bill seems to just put cosmetic teeth for public awareness sake. Giving the Dept of Education intimidating scarecrow staredown power myabe to to Universities running amuck. We know the Universities have been saturated with Marxism. With the American system so out of whack these days and steeped in evil, is the DOE any cleaner? Makes me wonder. Like are we getting crushed from the Marxist left and the Marxist right kind of thing?

My gut level instinct tells me it is like a temporary makeshift cover. Like protecting front line Universities from invasion. Deeper DOE cleanouts will come later. I beleive this is the sort of bill that if passes in the senate will go to the Supreme Court and be overruled as unconstitutional. But by then maybe protecting our Universities with our own American University Iron Dome of sorts between now and January 2025 ish could be a strategy.

On one hand we have the Universities hijacked by Marxism to upset coming elections (like Antifa/BLM...same people leading it). So this could be a way to neuter pesky University uprisings aimed at WW3 hopefuls as well as internal America riots and good ol' fashion terrorism during the election stretch. If that is what this is, then things will be increasing likely hard to read. I'm of the belief the NWO will be overturned. Which means there are USA players involved here that can help preserve a country potentially. Or perhaps in a way in how God's hand might use it.

I believe the church will be under persecution during the tribulation. Not so sure about the age of grace, only God knows. So the tenets are there, but as for how this might play out we will just have to see, amen. Blessings.

Thanks for that clarifying question. Better said: tribulation saints. The church i believes raptures prior to the tribulation. My bad. I just mean it though kind of in a rhetorically ironic way. Like what i mean is that much of the watcher church today views a lot of the oncoming tribulaiton period through the beast system lining up and the 10 nation confederacy setting up and the AC. I don't believe the "church" sees any of that in the proper sense. I believe we do see things leaning in that direction. There are concerns for church persecution in the US in the age of grace. Only God knows. This could happen for sure. But i don't believe it will. Whatever we see today leading to church persecution in the USA i believe will be "stayed" until the tribulation. Meaning those on earth after the rapture that believe will be under persecution.

It was an honest lack of clarity on my part. So thanks for asking. It needed to be clarified amen. But as i think about it, the mirror presumption is: It won't be US church but THEN church. Which of course i don't believe the tribulation saints are called church anymore. But like gentiles believers in Christ. They would be what the church would have been had we remained in the tribulation. And the pun there is....the i see the church tend to pull the tribuliaton items into the age of grace. So in a way...to me, its kind of like the church almost sees itself in the tribulaiton. There are believers like that. But i am speaking in the sense of watcher believers that pull the tribulation into the age of grace. We all have this tendency...not knowing...amen. But yeah...hope that helps. Thanks again for the opportunity to clarify. Blessing.s

Back