What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Force to Spend $6 Billion on 1,000 Artificial Intelligence Jets

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
The U.S. Air Force is preparing to add 1,000 artificial intelligence (AI) jets to its fleet as part of a $6 billion contract that will be awarded to a private developer, new reports have revealed.

The Collaborative Combat Aircraft (CCA) project will feature AI-piloted planes that will be able to fly missions too dangerous for manned aircraft, such as flying just 30 feet above the ground at speeds up to 600 mph, according to the Daily Mail.

The unmanned jets are reportedly going to be smaller than most fighter jets but larger than other drone models and will be able to supplement outdated Air Force fleets.

If successful, it might lead to all tactical fighter aircraft going with AI pilots.

I think it's Britt Gillette who talks about how modern warfare is quickly moving toward AI and drones. Fascinating.
I don't think I can really grasp the effects of that regarding the future of war and the risks, loss, lack of limitations, and strategy etc.!

Is there anything in Revelation that might be describing that?

Back