What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A call from Muslims around the world for all Muslims to unify and take full control of Jerusalem

1LoverofGod

Well-known
A group of Muslim scholars, organizations, and muftis from around the globe have issued a joint statement titled, “Statement of the Scholars of the Flood in response to the call of Abu Obaida.”

A holy war is coming. The religious leaders and scholars are calling for a Jihad to go into Israel and siege Jerusalem back from the JEWS.

The pressure will begin to increase on ALL people groups that surround Israel currently (think Psalm 83 players in their entirety)

The religious pressure will unite ALL Muslims in the area to “take back the Temple Mount” from Israel.

A group of Muslim scholars, organizations, and muftis from around the globe have issued a joint statement titled, “Statement of the Scholars of the Flood in response to the call of Abu Obaida.”

A holy war is coming. The religious leaders and scholars are calling for a Jihad to go into Israel and siege Jerusalem back from the JEWS.

The pressure will begin to increase on ALL people groups that surround Israel currently (think Psalm 83 players in their entirety)

The religious pressure will unite ALL Muslims in the area to “take back the Temple Mount” from Israel.

I can’t wait for God to wipe out the Ezekiel 38-39 invasion. The look on the Muslim leaders’ faces will be priceless.

I can’t wait for God to wipe out the Ezekiel 38-39 invasion. The look on the Muslim leaders’ faces will be priceless.
Your point is very interesting. Based on Revelation 20:8-9, Gog and Magog refer to the nations which are in the four quarters of the Earth, and the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they (the demonic army)move up on the breadth of the earth(Israel-the clay or dry land, as an isle in the sea-Revelation 17:15)

GOD bless

Your point is very interesting. Based on Revelation 20:8-9, Gog and Magog refer to the nations which are in the four quarters of the Earth, and the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they (the demonic army)move up on the breadth of the earth(Israel-the clay or dry land, as an isle in the sea-Revelation 17:15)

GOD bless
From my studies, and someone else can elaborate on this for me but there are TWO Gog Magog type battles.

One is prior to the Millennial Kingdom (Ez 38-39 this is the one currently being set up). Notice how Ez 36-37 is themed around Israel's dry bones coming together and forming physical Israel (1948/1967). Later the breath is put into Israel (God's Spirit) which is currently happening today and will come to completion soon (Ez 37:8-10) before the Millennial Kingdom. It is my opinion that the fullness of Israel becoming Spirit filled will be because of God's miraculous intervention in the Gog and Magog battle (the first one).

The other that you mention is at the end of the Millennial (Rev 20:8-9). Remember Rev 20:7 speaks of Satan, after 1000 years, being loosed from the abyss (his prison during the Millennial Kingdom), to deceive the nations AGAIN. Rev 20 has to be future because Satan is currently loose, active, and deceiving the nations right now as we can fully witness.

From my studies, and someone else can elaborate on this for me but there are TWO Gog Magog type battles.

One is prior to the Millennial Kingdom (Ez 38-39 this is the one currently being set up). Notice how Ez 36-37 is themed around Israel's dry bones coming together and forming physical Israel (1948/1967). Later the breath is put into Israel (God's Spirit) which is currently happening today and will come to completion soon (Ez 37:8-10) before the Millennial Kingdom. It is my opinion that the fullness of Israel becoming Spirit filled will be because of God's miraculous intervention in the Gog and Magog battle (the first one).

The other that you mention is at the end of the Millennial (Rev 20:8-9). Remember Rev 20:7 speaks of Satan, after 1000 years, being loosed from the abyss (his prison during the Millennial Kingdom), to deceive the nations AGAIN. Rev 20 has to be future because Satan is currently loose, active, and deceiving the nations right now as we can fully witness.
You are correct @Matthew6:33

Here's a breakdown of the difference between the two Gog and Magog wars @Oseas3 ....

What are Gog and Magog?

It is important to recognize that the Gog and Magog of Ezekiel 38-39 is quite different from the one in Revelation 20:7-8. Below are some of the more obvious reasons why these refer to different people and battles.

1. In the battle of Ezekiel 38-39, the armies come primarily from the north and involve only a few nations of the earth (Ezekiel 38:6, 15; 39:2). The battle in Revelation 20:7-9 will involve all nations, so armies will come from all directions, not just from the north.

2. There is no mention of Satan in the context of Ezekiel 38-39. In Revelation 20:7 the context clearly places the battle at the end of the millennium with Satan as the primary character.

3. Ezekiel 39:11–12 states that the dead will be buried for seven months. There would be no need to bury the dead if the battle in Ezekiel 38—39 is the one described in Revelation 20:8–9, for immediately following Revelation 20:8–9 is the Great White Throne judgment (20:11–15) and then the present heaven and earth are destroyed, replaced by a new heaven and earth (Revelation 21:1). There obviously will be a need to bury the dead if the battle takes place before or in the early part of the tribulation, for the land of Israel will be occupied for another 1,000 years, the length of the millennial kingdom (Revelation 20:4–6).

4. The battle in Ezekiel 38-39 is used by God to bring Israel back to Him (Ezekiel 39:21-29). In Revelation 20, Israel has been faithful to God for 1,000 years (the millennial kingdom). Those in Revelation 20:7-10 who are rebellious are destroyed without any more opportunity for repentance.

For Complete Article:

One is prior to the Millennial Kingdom (Ez 38-39 this is the one currently being set up).
Thank you for your reply. First I would say Ezekiel prophesied around 2600 years ago. The Word of GOD is from everlasting to everlasting, it's wonderful, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, self-executing.
I agree with you, there are TWO Gog Magog tipe battles. In my understanding, TWO powerful RULERS:
-> One is the RULER of a powerful religious MONSTER having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his 10 horns ten crowns, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy. Seven heads are his global dominion in Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania, North America, Central America and South America.
-> ANOTHER Ruler is the MAN Beast of the earth, he has two horns like a lamb(a false lamb, a Jewish false messiah, AN IMPOSTOR, as our Lord JESUS prophesied-John 5:43-47 combined with 2Thessalonians 2:3-4 and 9-12), and he speaks as a dragon-Revelation 13:11-18. This demonic MAN manifested not yet, but will do soon, as soon be elected the next and last Pope.

Both RULERS will fight against the establishment of GOD's Kingdom from now on-Luke 20:35-36 combined with 1Corinthians 15:24-28, and Revelation 11:15-18 and 12:7-12. This is how I see the current scenario by Scriptures about the current devilish world in which we are still living. But the prayer of our Lord JESUS comfort us exceedingly: John 17:15-20.
Notice how Ez 36-37 is themed around Israel's dry bones coming together and forming physical Israel (1948/1967).
Yes, about Israel as dry bones, or as a fig tree dried up from the roots, I would say they turned into dry bones after rejecting JESUS as the Messiah, and further crucifying Him on the cross. After crucifixion of the Messiah sent by the most High GOD for their salvation and our salvation too, and by whom GOD the Father established the new Covenant, which Israel also rejected it, so what was the consequence of this rebel behavior? Around 40 years after JESUS be crucified, Israel was invaded by Romans, hundreds of thousands of Israel were killed and those who fled and escaped, they scattered around the world and were persecuted in the four corners of the earth, they were severely punished by GOD, the Word is GOD, and remained without nation for 1878 years, according to Deuteronomy 28:15-68, so the curses which Moses exposed against them fell upon all the Jews wherever they went, from year 70 to 1948.
Later the breath is put into Israel (God's Spirit) which is currently happening today and will come to completion soon (Ez 37:8-10) before the Millennial Kingdom. It is my opinion that the fullness of Israel becoming Spirit filled will be because of God's miraculous intervention in the Gog and Magog battle (the first one).
From my understanding, and what I know, Israel as a whole is ruled in this current time by one esoteric and kabbalistic spirit, the people is ruled by their religion I mean the esoteric and kabbalistic Judaism, and according to the book of Revelation, is a synagogue of Satan. In fact, they still are ruled by the Antichrist's spirit, don't you think? By the way, they still reject JESUS, He which they pierced on the cross.
This is how I see the current scenario about Israel today as well, based in the Word of GOD, of course, not in mine opinion.

Based in the Word of GOD, what I see is that there will be a battle against THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS like frogs(why frogs?) Revelation 16:13-15:
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great Day of GOD Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. ...

So, in my understand we must be ready, "For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry"-Hebrews 10:37. -> 38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Yes, you are right; Revelation 20:6; Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of GOD and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. --> Luke 20:35-36 combined with 1Corinthians 15:24-28

GOD BLESS

From my understanding, and what I know, Israel as a whole is ruled in this current time by one esoteric and kabbalistic spirit, the people is ruled by their religion I mean the esoteric and kabbalistic Judaism, and according to the book of Revelation, is a synagogue of Satan. In fact, they still are ruled by the Antichrist's spirit, don't you think? By the way, they still reject JESUS, He which they pierced on the cross.
This is how I see the current scenario about Israel today as well, based in the Word of GOD, of course, not in mine opinion.
I don't agree that Israel "as a whole" is a synagogue of Satan according to Revelation. I think the context of Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 is about certain 'Jewish' peoples persecuting Smyrna and Philadelphia during John's time.

I am not sure where you are going with the 3 unclean frog spirits. Much of that is speculation because it is impossible to know since it will be during the tribulation and we won't be here for that.

To clarify, surely there is an antichrist spirit always at work in the world and this includes Israel. The point is that the prophesies are about the LAND of Israel and the covenant with the Jewish people. Also the Abrahamic Covenant (Gen 12, 13, 15).

[Gen 12:1 KJV]
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

[Gen 13:15 KJV]
15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

[Gen 15:18 KJV] 18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

[2Ch 7:16 KJV] 16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

[Eze 16:60 KJV] 60 Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.

The point is that Jewish people are coming to faith in Jesus in Israel today as Ezekial 37 prophesied. We are seeing the beginning of this taking place. It will be fulfilled during the Tribulation (Zech 12:10).

[Eze 37:9-10 KJV]
9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

[Zec 12:10 KJV]
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

This is interesting. Devout Islamists only unite when they have a common enemy. When I think of the Sunni Muslims in Saudi, well basically worldwide Muslims are over 80% Sunni, their interests are not so much in conquering the Temple Mount with the more violent Shia group (Iran et al). Right now Islam's holiest site is Mecca, not Jerusalem. Sure, Iran would love to conquer Jerusalem and attempt to overcome their biggest natural enemy, Sunnis.

And I'm not thinking that the false one-world religion will be Islam, but I could be wrong. There are Christian scholars who are very close to exposing the Quran and Mohammad as total frauds - made up. According to them more and more mosques are sitting empty. In the west Muslim immigrants are portraying religious adherence as a cover for political violence and growing more secular.

Communism is a weird 'religion,' and I'll throw this quote in: "Communism is ostensibly a highly scientific and irreligious social philosophy. In reality it is a new religion. Its virtues and its vices are the virtues and vices of religion. The philosophy of communism, which it characterizes as historical materialism, is already developing metaphysical pretensions among its most ardent devotees which go beyond the realm of pure science and partake of the attributes of religious world views." from The Religion of Communism by Reinhold Niebuhr.

Anyhow, the two monotheistic religions based
on the Hebrew Bible, Judaism and Christianity understand (hopefully) that violence is not authorized for humans to exercise except in the civil govt. arena. God is to determine when and where His wrath is exercised. I found this interesting quotes about the Bible and the Talmud's teaching. "Some scholars such as Deborah Weissman readily acknowledge the fact that "normative Judaism is not pacifist" and "violence is condoned in the service of self-defense. She goes on: "However, the Talmud prohibits violence of any kind towards one's neighbor." J. Patout Burns asserts that, although Judaism condones the use of violence in certain cases, Jewish tradition clearly posits the principle of minimization of violence. This principle can be stated as "Jewish law allows violence to keep an evil from occurring, it mandates that the minimal amount of violence must be used in order to accomplish one's goal."

I guess I'm a little more likely to imagine a Roman Catholic one-world religion; but I can't imagine the third monotheistic religion, Islam, getting onboard?? The Quran loves violence, submission to violence, perversities, greed, lusts and lies galore.
:noidea:

This is interesting. Devout Islamists only unite when they have a common enemy. When I think of the Sunni Muslims in Saudi, well basically worldwide Muslims are over 80% Sunni, their interests are not so much in conquering the Temple Mount with the more violent Shia group (Iran et al). Right now Islam's holiest site is Mecca, not Jerusalem. Sure, Iran would love to conquer Jerusalem and attempt to overcome their biggest natural enemy, Sunnis.

And I'm not thinking that the false one-world religion will be Islam, but I could be wrong. There are Christian scholars who are very close to exposing the Quran and Mohammad as total frauds - made up. According to them more and more mosques are sitting empty. In the west Muslim immigrants are portraying religious adherence as a cover for political violence and growing more secular.

Communism is a weird 'religion,' and I'll throw this quote in: "Communism is ostensibly a highly scientific and irreligious social philosophy. In reality it is a new religion. Its virtues and its vices are the virtues and vices of religion. The philosophy of communism, which it characterizes as historical materialism, is already developing metaphysical pretensions among its most ardent devotees which go beyond the realm of pure science and partake of the attributes of religious world views." from The Religion of Communism by Reinhold Niebuhr.

Anyhow, the two monotheistic religions based
on the Hebrew Bible, Judaism and Christianity understand (hopefully) that violence is not authorized for humans to exercise except in the civil govt. arena. God is to determine when and where His wrath is exercised. I found this interesting quotes about the Bible and the Talmud's teaching. "Some scholars such as Deborah Weissman readily acknowledge the fact that "normative Judaism is not pacifist" and "violence is condoned in the service of self-defense. She goes on: "However, the Talmud prohibits violence of any kind towards one's neighbor." J. Patout Burns asserts that, although Judaism condones the use of violence in certain cases, Jewish tradition clearly posits the principle of minimization of violence. This principle can be stated as "Jewish law allows violence to keep an evil from occurring, it mandates that the minimal amount of violence must be used in order to accomplish one's goal."

I guess I'm a little more likely to imagine a Roman Catholic one-world religion; but I can't imagine the third monotheistic religion, Islam, getting onboard?? The Quran loves violence, submission to violence, perversities, greed, lusts and lies galore.
:noidea:
I tend to think that the One World Religion that is led by The False Prophet, won't be anything Christian or Islam, but will likely be a religion introduced by the False Prophet that is in accordance with the worship of Antichrist.
With the signs and wonders and Antichrist being mortally wounded and coming back to life, these things will cause people to think that he is god but because he opposes everything that is of The God of The Bible, those who worship him will accept what he tells them when he claims to be god.
This could be where it falls in when God brings people that great delusion so that they believe the lie because they refused to believe in the salvation that could only come through Jesus.
I'm not saying my theory is absolute, but it seems to me that the One World Religion would have to fall in line with the worship of the Antichrist, and that's because he is in opposition to anything of God Almighty and His Son Jesus. 🤷

"who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God"
2 Thessalonians 2:4

9"The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

I'm a little more likely to imagine a Roman Catholic one-world religion
I agree. The RCC will be the vehicle used to bring all the false mystery babylon religions back together. You see it working in the US now with the NAR. Pope says all religions lead to God. Many people converting to RCC. Remember the pagan origins are still there and still practiced very much so.

One they they will have their object of worship.

As an aside, a pastor named Spencer Smith has done a number of documentaries called the 3rd Adam series where this is discussed/documented well. Anyone interested can check them out.

Back