What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024: The Year In Review By Pete Garcia

Vote for the best possible candidate, not the perfect candidate. And best possible is often a series of compromises because there are no perfect candidates.

RFK has some baggage - abortion and some reports of anti semitism, but nothing compared to the Biden/Obama machine that has held the White House with the brief Trump presidency in between.

Compared to Biden/Obama RFK is a slam dunk choice as is Nikki Haley etc.

What concerns me is that if Trump wasn't able to clean the swamp in the 4 years he was in, this next go round will be even harder. I expect the Obama team in charge at the White House has put the finishing touches on long term entrenched Obama supporters in all the major bureaucrat positions. Stacking the decks so to speak.

Tough sledding ahead for Trump and any VP. They may have the popular vote, and the heart of the people, but the swamp rats are entrenched in Washington and they are a devious gang who commit murder on occasion (I still remember Phil Haney!) and protect their own.

hmmmm, a bit of food for thought

‘How’s that for a Christmas present?’: US economist predicts 2024 will bring ‘biggest crash of our lifetime’​

As the clock ticks closer to 2024, one outspoken economist warns an “everything bubble” will burst in the new year.

As the clock ticks closer to 2024, one outspoken economist is making a dire predication about the markets in the new year.
Since 2009, this has been 100 per cent artificial, unprecedented money printing and deficits; $27 trillion over 15 years, to be exact.

“This is off the charts, 100 per cent artificial, which means we’re in a dangerous state,” Harry Dent told Fox News Digital.

“I think 2024 is going to be the biggest single crash year we’ll see in our lifetimes.”

Every year the Restrainer stops it, and the balloon gets bigger and the crash when it comes is more and more devastating.

I look at the Tribulation and the need for that global currency as well as the rise of the AC.

If that crash happens on top of the Rapture it will require a man with a plan, it will pave the way for him.

Back