What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

11 months late: UN Security Council set to discuss Israeli hostages

Almost Heaven

Well-known
For the first time since October 7, the UN Security Council is slated to convene Wednesday for its first discussion on the issue of the abduction of Israelis and others in the Hamas-led attack.

According to a UN source, the Security Council meeting will go beyond the issue of hostages. Algeria made a request for a meeting to discuss the escalation in the West Bank, with the Gazan conflict also expected to be on the agenda.

Danny Danon post on X...

https://x.com/dannydanon
Following my urgent request, the UN Security Council will finally convene on Wednesday for the first time since the October 7 massacre to hold an official discussion on the hostages.It is a disgrace that it has taken the Council 11 months and the brutal execution of six hostages by Hamas terrorists to finally convene this discussion. I extend my gratitude to the representatives of the United States, the United Kingdom, and France for calling for this meeting.The Security Council must unequivocally condemn this Nazi-like terrorist organization and demand the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages.

Back