What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Speaking Out For All The Right Reasons’: Walz Praises Anti-Israel Muslims In Michigan

Growing in Grace

Well-known
Democratic vice-presidential candidate Tim Walz, speaking with a radio station in the key swing state of Michigan, where a large community of Muslims has vitriolically condemned the state of Israel, criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu while insisting “those folks who are speaking out loudly in Michigan are speaking out for all the right reasons.”

In an interview with Michigan outlet WCMU, Walz stated:

Well, I think first and foremost, what we saw on October 7 was a horrific act of violence against the people of Israel. They have certainly, and the vice president said it, I’ve said it, have the right to defend themselves, and the United States will always stand by that. But we can’t allow what’s happened in Gaza to happen. The Palestinian people have every right to life and liberty themselves. We need to continue, I think, to put the leverage on to make sure we move towards a two-state solution. I think we’re at a critical point right now. We need the Netanyahu government to start moving in that direction. But I think those folks who are speaking out loudly in Michigan are speaking out for all the right reasons.
The campaign for Republican Donald Trump called the remarks “sickening.”

Full article: https://www.dailywire.com/news/spea...-walz-praises-anti-israel-muslims-in-michigan

Back