What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Pastor’ Claims Jesus Would Bless The ‘Loving Kindness’ Of ‘Those Who End Pregnancies’

By Ken Ham for
Harbinger's Daily

(Ken Ham is an author, speaker, and the founder and CEO of Answers in Genesis and its two popular interests: the acclaimed Creation Museum and the internationally known Ark Encounter.)

Two headlines recently caught my attention. Both were utterly shocking and a good reminder of Jeremiah 14:14: “Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.”

The first headline featured statements from a female “pastor” (who previously has bragged about killing two of her children in abortions) who preached that, if Jesus were giving his Sermon on the Mount today, he might add, “Blessed are those who end pregnancies, for they will be known for their loving kindness.” Such blasphemy! So many verses of Scripture come to mind, but consider the third commandment: “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain” (Exodus 20:7).

That is the very definition of taking the Lord’s name in vain—hitching Christ to an evil cause to deceive others into breaking another commandment: “You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13). God will not hold her guiltless of her attempt to put words into his mouth to lead people astray.

The other headline also featured a “pastor” (I use that term loosely in both of these cases!) who, dressed in Star Wars cosplay, claimed that “pride” and “the theology of Broadway” are “big seasons” at University Christian Church. Yes, he actually compared the month-long celebration of sexual sin and pride to the “actual Holy Week” celebration of Christ’s death for our sin and his resurrection from the grave! More blasphemy! It comes as no surprise that he also went on to make some blasphemous claims about Jesus and Star Wars.

What a state the “woke church” is in! Well, the “woke church” is not the true church. Compromise with the world and the thinking of today abounds. Now, these compromises are very obvious—the lies are right out in the open, and the majority of Christians can see them for what they are: deceptions from the enemy. But most compromise is much more subtle (and the “in-your-face” compromise usually starts out with subtlety). Christians need to be equipped to recognize and answer this subtle compromise, keeping their thinking aligned with God and his Word.

We are so close to going Home with Jesus that it's apparent that The Lord is shedding His light on the Apostate church and exposing them because the Harvest is near.

"But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light"
Ephesians 5:13

"Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”
Matthew 13:24-30

17 "And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!”
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!"
Revelation 22:17&20

Was skimming the news on a familiar site and found this sickening article. It didn’t mention the names of these two “pastors” so down that rabbit trail I went. If I had looked hard enough , I would have seen the links to each one… anyway, what a darkening mess we are seeing in these last days. The first is from a “female pastor at a Unitarian Universalist church,” believe it or not in NC! Right in our own backyard!

‘In a sermon delivered July 9 at The Community Church of Chapel Hill Unitarian Universalist in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, the Rev. Rebecca Todd Peters spoke candidly about her own experience with abortion and how she views Scripture through that lens.’ Wow. Talk about twisting Scripture! Doesn’t this sound like the serpent talking to Eve in the Garden?

The link here and the links to each headline are given in this article…..duh…I started searching and then found them …duh 🙄
The author said, “ The pro-abort pastor can't even utter the euphemism "abort" in her gross twisting of Scripture. She has to further hide the reality of the sin by saying "Blessed are those who end pregnancies."

The first thing I see as a warning is ‘female pastor.” God said in 1 Timothy 2:12 -15 “ And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.“

1 Peter 3:7 “Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.”

It points back to creation. The husband is the leader and the protector of a family. God questioned Adam, not Eve (even though she sinned first). God went to the leader. Eve tried to act on her own, independently, going over Adam’s head. She was deceived by Satan who went to the weaker of the two. Now this might not be what you believe, but first, I am a woman and I know that the Bible says this is the way things are to be. The world won’t agree, however believers must agree with God’s Word (not mine!)

The other sinful, worldly beliefs such as LGBTQ and abortion as being okay with God are just flat out lies by the enemy! He tries to deceive and is successful with those who love the world, not the Lord. Those that preach these lies will be held to a higher standard of accountability. The Bible says that leaders, pastors and other teachers are responsible for the souls of God’s people on behalf of Jesus. Christ alone who will evaluate and determine their faithfulness to calling. Hebrews 13:17 “ Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.”

James 3:1 “Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.”

Watching and looking for the sound of the trumpet! Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Back