What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zelenskyy says to win the war, US needs to lift limits on striking military targets inside Russia

WASHINGTON (AP) — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Thursday embraced the support of allies who have provided substantial new military aid and a path to joining NATO, even as he emphatically pushed for the help to arrive faster and for restrictions to be lifted on the use of U.S. weapons to attack military targets inside Russia.

“If we want to win, if we want to prevail, if we want to save our country and to defend it, we need to lift all the limitations,” Zelenskyy said alongside NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg in the final hours of a summit that saw Ukraine receive fresh commitments of weapons and other support to firm up its defense against Russia.

The summit unfolded against the backdrop of a tumultuous American political cycle, with mounting angst among Democrats about President Joe Biden’s ability to serve another four years following a shocking debate flop two weeks ago that threw the future of his presidency into doubt.

Interesting that a non member of NATO is given the platform to speak about what NATO should do.

I also find it interesting to Zelenski, a globalist prodigy of Santa Klaus Schwab, makes his war with Russia about protecting his Country and it's Sovereignty, when the globalists are pushing to erase borders and desolve nations to form their One World Government and Zelenski is one of them.

How sad. I've heard from various news commentators that the Ukraine is running out of soldiers.

This move seems it will intensify the meat grinder the Ukrainians are dealing with.
A missionary to Ukraine spoke at my church and he said it is bizarre and overwhelming how the Russian soldiers seem to be this constant, endless supply with no let up.

I find sadness all through this Ukraine war. They are in the hands of corrupt leaders and Putin is a monster with a Top 3 military. They are not in NATO but bossed around by NATO (i.e., the USA, etc.). The people are dying and suffering with little hope of winning. They know what the monster will do once the war is over. Many are Christless and bound for that in eternity. Lots of males have perished. It is an overwhelming thing even though we know Putin and his other monster leadership team will give an account to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I find sadness all through this Ukraine war. They are in the hands of corrupt leaders and Putin is a monster with a Top 3 military. They are not in NATO but bossed around by NATO (i.e., the USA, etc.). The people are dying and suffering with little hope of winning. They know what the monster will do once the war is over. Many are Christless and bound for that in eternity. Lots of males have perished. It is an overwhelming thing even though we know Putin and his other monster leadership team will give an account to the King of Kings and Lord of

Yeah with Zelenski beimg a globalist puppet and Putin beimg his own kind of monster, t brimgs up the pontius pilate line what is truth regarding whats truly happening in the bigger picture.

As long as the West is supplying weapons and money, the suffering of the Ukrainians goes on. The only solution to this dilemma was Trump's policies which contained Putin and kept Putin from feeling nervous about NATO. Ever since Obama's election Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and Turkey have been getting worse and worse. The only reprieve was during Trump's first term.

As long as the West is supplying weapons and money, the suffering of the Ukrainians goes on. The only solution to this dilemma was Trump's policies which contained Putin and kept Putin from feeling nervous about NATO. Ever since Obama's election Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and Turkey have been getting worse and worse. The only reprieve was during Trump's first term.
Yep if God's mercy allows for Trump to return , Trump needs to send photos again of each of these dictators houses and let them know what's up just like he did to the Taliban leader LOL

Back