What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW3 fears skyrocket as Putin threatens to expand war to EU nations

1LoverofGod

Well-known
Russian President Vladimir Putin's ambiguous rhetoric concerning the expansion of Russia's conflict against Ukraine to other states is intensifying fears of a potential World War 3 outbreak.

In a recent interview with VRT News, Belgium's Chief of Defence, Michel Hofman, has raised the alarm over the escalating threat posed by Russia to Eastern European nations.

Hofman highlighted Russia's unsettling shift to a war economy and expressed deep concern about the Kremlin's language, emphasising the need for vigilance. "I think we are right to be concerned. The language used by the Kremlin and by President Vladimir Putin is always ambiguous," he said during the interview.

"It is possible that they might open a second front at some point in the future, in Moldova, or in the Baltic states."

More

I could not read the article because it required me to accept their cookies, and they are not the kind of cookies I like….

I think on many fronts there is a high possibility of a huge conflict breaking out to include a limited nuke exchange. Whatever Putin or others are contemplating, now is the time they want to act knowing in another year, Trump could be in office, and he is not seen as a weak leader.

I could not read the article because it required me to accept their cookies, and they are not the kind of cookies I like….

I think on many fronts there is a high possibility of a huge conflict breaking out to include a limited nuke exchange. Whatever Putin or others are contemplating, now is the time they want to act knowing in another year, Trump could be in office, and he is not seen as a weak leader.
BINGO!

The way I see it, if the Lord restrains it till later- after the election or after the Rapture or both, then He has His reasons but if we see something like that go ahead, it's more furniture in place for after the Rapture. I think China will be motivated too because Trump is like a freight train coming straight down the tracks regardless of Colorado judges feeling judgy.

I think the world's dictators that fear Trump getting back in are making their plans.

I'm semi skeptical about this
How do you do that? Being semi skeptical? Interesting concept. It has a nice ring to it.
Going to use that over the holidays, when our home is overcrowded with family.
Whenever somebody says something, I'll respond with my deepest darkest voice:
"Yeah, but I'm semi skeptical about this". :sneaky:

How do you do that? Being semi skeptical? Interesting concept. It has a nice ring to it.
Going to use that over the holidays, when our home is overcrowded with family.
Whenever somebody says something, I'll respond with my deepest darkest voice:
"Yeah, but I'm semi skeptical about this". :sneaky:
He just won’t commit to full-on skeptical 😆
That way, we can’t all say “WE TOLD YOU SO!” when the nukes drop.

Back