What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Joe Biden Really?

Goodboy

Just waiting for the Rapture at this point!
I watched the Clarence Thomas hearings when he was trying to become a Justice of the Supreme Court. During that hearing I disliked Joe Biden for how he tried his best to assassinate the character of Clarence Thomas. For me at that time it was very obvious that he was just trying to keep Clarence Thomas out by whatever means necessary!

In any case, I happened upon this video which speaks to Joe Biden’s character for those who are interested.

Just want to say that after the Presidential debate things are just getting weirder. Did the democrats know that Trump would beat Biden and need to find a way to replace Biden with someone else that they really want to be the candidate, but not appear that it was their idea? 🤔

I have no idea who they will replace Biden with. I think who they really want is Barack Obama, but as that is not possible they might go with Michelle Obama. Who knows they might do some weird crap and replace Biden with Kamala Harris and have Michelle Obama as her running mate. Later they may cause something to happen to Kamala so that Michelle takes over. While they are currently acting like they don't know what to do, I am sure this has been all planned out long ago.

Michelle Obama has never wavered from her position to never return to politics. They all tried to get her to run last cycle, but she enjoys her new life now, outside the WH which she referred to as their prison - and really, who could blame her. The Obamas would take a HUGE pay cut if they were back in the WH

Dems will have a hard time replacing him with anyone other than the VP. Also, most experts on financial issues think old Joe cant transfer his campaign money to anyone other than the VP.

My bet, the VP or the Gov from Michigan. Too many people hate Newsome, as his track record in CA is a disaster.

The rabid Dems and puppeteers above have to quickly determine who meets the most polling options for inner city, swing states, single women, women in general, independents, never-trumpers, undecideds, LGBTQ+, Green, Black/Latino, etc.......it should be expected that not every voice in that group will be a perfect fit but they need to maximize votes in some areas and not lose any over the way this all goes down too.

I watched the Clarence Thomas hearings when he was trying to become a Justice of the Supreme Court. During that hearing I disliked Joe Biden for how he tried his best to assassinate the character of Clarence Thomas. For me at that time it was very obvious that he was just trying to keep Clarence Thomas out by whatever means necessary!

In any case, I happened upon this video which speaks to Joe Biden’s character for those who are interested.
Joe Biden leading that charade of a hearing was a disgrace, and he would not be able to get away with what he said in todays politics.

Clarence Thomas showed grit and strength of character to make it through and has proven himself as an outstanding Justice.

The rabid Dems and puppeteers above have to quickly determine who meets the most polling options for inner city, swing states, single women, women in general, independents, never-trumpers, undecideds, LGBTQ+, Green, Black/Latino, etc.......it should be expected that not every voice in that group will be a perfect fit but they need to maximize votes in some areas and not lose any over the way this all goes down too.
Seems like an impossible task, but they Dems will try and the MSM will push that candidate 24/7.

Back