What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White House says it's evaluating Hamas's response to ceasefire deal

1LoverofGod

Well-known
The White House is in receipt of Hamas's reply to Israel's proposed ceasefire deal and is evaluating it now, National Security Communications Advisor John Kirby told reporters on Tuesday afternoon less than an hour after negotiators reported Hamas's response.

Kirby declined to provide a detailed answer on Hamas's response saying he didn't want to get ahead of the White House's evaluation.

"If we can get this deal in place, the fighting stops in phase one. The fighting stops all across Gaza," Kirby said. "That's how you get the hostages out safely."

More

Gaza Gaza Gaza!!! 😠
What about Israel!!
What about Hamas stopping the attacks against Israel!!
No way is this agreeable to Israel!
I don't believe Israel has proposed this agreement nor agreed to it.
I just don't believe it!

"If we can get this deal in place, the fighting stops in phase one. The fighting stops all across Gaza," Kirby said. "That's how you get the hostages out safely."
I refuse to believe that they're really this stupid. Instead, I believe the wording is simply to try to convince the American public that their government has the right goal in mind and is pursuing the right approach ... when, in fact, they are surreptitiously pursuing an Islamic agenda. I may be way off base; but honestly, this is what current events have convinced me of.

Back