What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When It's Midnight in Jerusalem

Ghoti Ichthus

Genesis 18:32, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Acts 5:29
It would be :cool: to be in a cemetery when the :rapture: happens :)

When it's Midnight in Jerusalem, it's 4 p.m. here.
The cemetery where a lot of Dad's side of the family is buried is open until 8 p.m.

or, I could go to the cemetery where a lot of people on Mom's side of the family are buried.
When it's Midnight in Jerusalem, it's 5 pm. there. Can't find a website for that cemetery, but it should be early enough . . .

:rofl:

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

Midnight in Jerusalem is 2 pm here Pacific Time Not sure about whether that includes Daylight Savings Time or not, because maybe Israel doesn't follow it.

However even if I don't know the day or the hour I have a general idea of the time difference after I looked it up.

Back