What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened on day 1 of Israel's ICJ genocide trial?

1LoverofGod

Well-known
The Hague, Netherlands — South Africa pressed the International Court of Justice to demand a complete ceasefire in Gaza and to find Israel guilty of genocide during the opening of a two-day contentious and historic hearing at The Hague.

“No attack, however serious, can justify breaches to the [genocide] convention whether as a matter of law or morality,” South Africa’s Justice Minister Roland Lamola told the court, as he argued that Israel planned to eliminate all Palestinians in Hamas ruled Gaza.

Lamola said that the attack by Hamas on Oct. 7 did not justifies Israel’s military campaign in Gaza, stating that “no attack, however serious, can justify breaches to the [genocide] convention whether as a matter of law or morality.”

The Justice Minister arrived in the Netherlands for Thursday morning’s presentation of South Africa’s complaint that Israel was in violation of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention of Genocide. Israel and south Africa are both signatory on the convention, which means that in principle, Israel accepts the authority of the court.

More

Since the Palestinians have no standing at the International Court of Justice due to the fact that they are not a recognized sovereign state, they looked for some useful idiots to do that for them. No arab country was willing to take that role. That’s when the antisemitic South African government kicked in. They are nothing but puppets of the invented nation.

Amir on Telegram (emphasis mine)

To the chief Musician‭‭ upon Jonathelemrechokim‭‭, Michtam‭ of David‭, when the Philistines‭ took‭‭ him in Gath‭.

Be merciful‭‭ unto me, O God‭: for man‭ would swallow me up‭‭; he fighting‭‭ daily‭ oppresseth‭‭ me.‭
‭Mine enemies‭‭ would daily‭ swallow‭‭ ‭me‭ up: for ‭they be‭ many‭ that fight‭‭ against me, O thou most High‭.‭
‭What time‭ I am afraid‭‭, I will trust‭‭ in thee.‭
‭In God‭ I will praise‭‭ his word‭, in God‭ I have put my trust‭‭; I will not fear‭‭ what flesh‭ can do‭‭ unto me.‭
Every day‭ they wrest‭‭ my words‭: all their thoughts‭ ‭are‭ against me for evil‭.‭
‭They gather themselves together‭‭, they hide‭‭‭‭‭ themselves, they mark‭‭ my steps‭, when they wait‭‭ for my soul‭.‭

Shall they escape‭ by iniquity‭? in ‭thine‭ anger‭ cast down‭‭ the people‭, O God‭.‭

Ps. 56:1-7

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲’𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫. 𝐓𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:

“Madame President, Members of the Court, the Genocide Convention was a solemn promise made to the Jewish people, to all peoples, of “Never Again”.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞. 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, if Provisional Measures can be triggered in the way it suggests, the Convention becomes an aggressor’s charter.

It will reward, indeed encourage, the terrorists who hide behind civilians, at the expense of the States seeking to defend against them.”

Back