What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEF Says CBDCs Must Be ‘Implanted Under Your Skin’ if You Want To Participate in Society

1LoverofGod

Well-known
The WEF has declared that all citizens must be implanted with a CBDC microchip in the very near future, in order to be able to fully participate in society and do basic things such as purchase food and water.

According to Professor Richard Werner, in the very near future citizens will “need to use the latest technology” such as a “CBDC chip implant” in order to access their bank accounts.

Professor Richard A. Werner is an economist and professor of banking and finance. He is known as the proponent of a new post-crisis monetary policy he called Quantitative Easing (“QE”) – which he proposed in Japan in 1995 as chief economist of a British investment bank.

He has also worked as a researcher at the University of Oxford, the Bank of Japan, the Development Bank of Japan, and the Asian Development Bank. He is involved in supporting the establishment of not-for-profit community banks through an initiative called Local First CIC.....

Read More

Do Not be alarmed!
It does appear as though the makings for the Mark of the Beast is beginning to form.

BUT!
Remember our Blessed Hope!

"looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ"
Titus 2:13

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
Luke 21:28

Soon friends! Soon, we Are going Home to be with our Lord. 🥰

When the Mark of the Beast arrives, at the mid-point of the 7 year Tribulaton period, long after the Church has been Raptured, people won't be able to buy or sell without that MOB, however the focus for receiving the Mark will be Worshipping the Beast.

Until that day comes when the MOB arrives, heaven only knows how many chips evil people will want to implant in us...

I read the article, but so far, nothing on WEF's site or Professor Werner's blog has corroborated this.
There are several websites that have this same story and from what I have read the quotes from Professor Richard A Werner were in a video taped conversation.

Here is another site that is basically the same information but has it a little different.

There are several websites that have this same story and from what I have read the quotes from Professor Richard A Werner were in a video taped conversation.

Here is another site that is basically the same information but has it a little different.

I went to those sites and most of them link back to the same source: planet-today.com . Also, reading the Lifesite article, I cannot find anywhere with Professor Werner's interview other than that site (and the audio recording is a reading of the article by a very machine-sounding voice).

I'm not saying it's false, but so far, it seems a bit thin. I'm going to keep digging to see if we can find anything more to corroborate it. :)

I was doing some research on the thread title and came across this 2021 article by Jonothan Brentner and what this article contains goes right along with what this thread title article is about.

This biometrics method of implants for use in everything needed to function in society has been in the works for some time and Bill Gates patented microchip #W2020060606 With Quantum technology has been one of the means to use this plan mentioned about buying and selling, and every sense of functioning in society .

Note all of the sources mentioned for the content of the article. It sounds legit.

It's possible that the MOB could include a sophisticated chip implanted beneath the skin, or it could just be a visible tattoo with some or no included technology. The entire world will be quite a mess by the mid-point of Tribulation. I imagine there will be issues with technology, from damage to infrastructure to a lack of skilled people who are still alive to repair the infrastructure. A simple visible tattoo may prove to be the most effective MOB. The world will find out exactly what the MOB is going to constitute in the middle of the Tribulation period.

It's possible that the MOB could include a sophisticated chip implanted beneath the skin, or it could just be a visible tattoo with some or no included technology. The entire world will be quite a mess by the mid-point of Tribulation. I imagine there will be issues with technology, from damage to infrastructure to a lack of skilled people who are still alive to repair the infrastructure. A simple visible tattoo may prove to be the most effective MOB. The world will find out exactly what the MOB is going to constitute in the middle of the Tribulation period.
I think where our thoughts ought to focus on is that Jesus is coming for His Bride Soon.

Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.
Luke 21:28.

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Revelation 22:20

The WEF has declared that all citizens must be implanted with a CBDC microchip in the very near future, in order to be able to fully participate in society and do basic things such as purchase food and water.

According to Professor Richard Werner, in the very near future citizens will “need to use the latest technology” such as a “CBDC chip implant” in order to access their bank accounts.

Professor Richard A. Werner is an economist and professor of banking and finance. He is known as the proponent of a new post-crisis monetary policy he called Quantitative Easing (“QE”) – which he proposed in Japan in 1995 as chief economist of a British investment bank.

He has also worked as a researcher at the University of Oxford, the Bank of Japan, the Development Bank of Japan, and the Asian Development Bank. He is involved in supporting the establishment of not-for-profit community banks through an initiative called Local First CIC.....

Read More

Why so much focus on the WEF? Yes, they have grand plans, and plans is all they have - at least until the church has been removed. Once we are gone, eventually the AC will arrive, and he also will not have much use for the WEF.

Clearly we have a difference of opinion here over how much attention and credence we should give to the WEF. I personally side with Jan Markell, Billy Crone. Jimmy Evans and a host of other prophecy watchers who view the WEF as --to use TT's language-- "the pointy head of the demonic spear at the moment."

Yes, it is quite possible that the WEF will come to nothing. But—given the interconnectedness of the world's power elite and their strong ties to the WEF; the links between the WEF, the Chinese Communist Party leadership, the WHO and certain UN entities; and the fact that many of the world's (not to mention the United States') most powerful politicians are graduates of the WEF's training courses and have demonstrated their adherence to WEF philosophy—I think it is likely that the one world system that will form the power base and the operational infrastructure for the anti-Christ will develop directly from the WEF. Consequently, I honestly believe it is imperative that we pay attention to what they are doing. Otherwise, as history amply demonstrates, one day we may be blindsided.

It is a truism that knowledge is power...and, equally, that ignorance paves the road to destruction. So I think it extremely important that we stay on top of what dangerous groups—including/especially the WEF—are working on. In so doing I realize there is a danger that we may appear to be running around like Chicken Littles. But I can assure everybody that we are not. We are simply reporting what the forces of darkness in this world are planning. Please understand that by doing so we are not dwelling on the dangers; we are simply staying aware of what they are working on. Whether it is them, or a group spawned by them, is immaterial. The fact is that these things are being worked on and—one day—WILL become a reality for all who dwell here on earth. And honestly? That day is a lot closer than most people believe.

Now, I agree that we should not be chasing conspiracy theories. Fear, uncertainty and doom should not be promoted here. Nor should we dwell on the bad around us, the existing troubles that affect us, or those things that might come our way. Instead. we should keep our minds on the Lord so that we are kept in perfect peace. As Isaiah said, "You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." (Isaiah 25:3) But while keeping our focus on God, we should not be ignorant of the reality we are living in; or we will be caught off guard when real trouble knocks on our door.

Let's face it, Scripture amply illustrates that not even believers are immune to fiery trials and tribulations in this world. Jesus himself warned us in John 16:33 that we WILL have troubles and tribulations. Yet I believe too many Christians think that because we ARE Christians and we live in the West that we won't go through the kind of troubles our brothers and sisters go through in other countries. However, the reality is that even in the West freedoms are being trampled on. What happened with Covid should have proven that to everybody— people locked in their homes, being forced to take an untested shot or lose their livelihood, bank accounts being seized, property confiscated, even imprisonment, and the right of free travel and association infringed at government whim.

Some think we won't see it get really bad before the Rapture of the Church. But, as a dear friend in Christ said in a private email, "If we think about the meaning of Harpazo —to quickly snatch away, as if from danger—we very well might indeed see it get really bad for Jesus to have to snatch us away so quickly. We're supposed to be watchmen on the wall, watching for Jesus' return. The disciples asked Him what would be the sign of His coming. He described a convergence of many signs in one, and then Luke 21:28 tells us that Jesus concluded with these words: 'When you SEE these things begin to happen, stand up and lift up your heads because your redemption draws near.' Therefore, should we not SEE what is happening? And seeing, should that not cause us to rejoice that the coming of Jesus for us is very, very near?" Amen!

Clearly I agree with what they said. However, I also understand that not everybody agrees. And that is okay. Every member has the absolute right to express themselves. I want to stress that point— disagreement is alright here. But let us disagree as God instructs us: always speaking in love, accepting that others are entitled to their opinions, and acknowledging that they have the right to those opinions. We did not build this forum to be a place of censorship and, therefore, I will not allow anybody to be silenced here...unless their posts are derogatory toward the gospel of Jesus Christ. (Scripture itself gives me the authority—indeed the responsibility—to do that latter.) So, my dear brothers and sisters, let's remember that the world is watching us. Therefore let us not bring reproach upon the name of Christ by dealing with one another as is done on other social media sites. Rather, let us handle our disagreements as Christ instructs— with humility, grace and love.

May God bless each one of you. And may He bless this forum as we go forward with the mission with which God has entrusted us in these last of the last days.

Back