What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WATCH: Mike Pence outs himself as servant of the neocon, warmongering, Luciferian deep state

1LoverofGod

Well-known
Mike Pence is quickly becoming the most unlikable politician in America, and I’m not even talking about his backstabbing role on January 6, 2021.

Speaking at a Townhall on September 13, Pence said that if Ukraine can’t deliver a bloody nose to Russia, the U.S. will need to step in and send troops to join the fight, thereby ensuring Russia’s defeat.

This sounds like a recipe for nuclear war, which Pence did not address, nor was he asked to address it in the totally staged event. Watch his response in the video below.

Pence kept a low profile as vice president. But now he’s showing his true colors.

He says Biden isn’t giving Ukraine enough support. Apparently $110 billion in military aid is not enough? And if we do give them “the resources they need,” Pence says Ukraine will “drive that Russian military back.” How much is enough, Mike?

What is this guy smoking? Clearly, it’s the same drug that all of the other neocons in Washington like to smoke. I can only imagine it must be high-potency meth wrapped in hundred-dollar bills, curtesy of the Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and Lockheed Martin.

Putin has made it very clear that he is not backing out of Ukraine without a deal that includes Ukraine being demilitarized and a guarantee that it not become a member of NATO, ever. Putin will do whatever is necessary to achieve this, just as America would if the Russians were funneling weapons to Mexico that were being used to shell U.S. cities in Texas.

Is it just me, or does it appear that Pence’s whole countenance has changed? He always looked plastic and fake, but now his eyes burn with the Luciferian lust for death.

In less than five minutes, Pence managed to repeat every lie of the neocon globalist warmongering deep-state and its Uniparty minions — that Russia and Putin want to “reclaim” the old Soviet empire, that Russia is a threat to launch an unprovoked invasion of NATO countries, and that “if we don’t fight the communists over there, we will have to fight them here.”

More

Back